The Player Concepts Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamanari

02-02-2013

I love most of the character skins theyre so creative. As I played a match as Swain I could help but think what if Swain got a Skin that makes him look like a Pimp? I mean the name Swain sounds like a Pimp name, he's got the cane, the hair, and of course his Bird. So I looked through a bunch of the other champion's skins and I have a few that might be fun to have.
Firebird Anivia where Anvia looks kind of like Moltres and all her attacks become fire so like her Wall of Ice becomes a wall of Fire that slowly gets weaker and dies, and her ultimate can be made to look like a flaming tornado.

Grimreaper Darius, Darius already has the weapon for grim reaping now if he had a Dark shadowy hooded cloak to look like the grim reaper then boom instant grim reaper. Also I know Karthus already has a Grimreaper skin.

Burning Evelynn a Fire Evelynn would be cool and her hair with it all sticking upward can be turned into flames and her thorns can become fire, with dark frenzy she can.become shrouded in a firey aura, and her ultimate can become a quick firey vortex.

Martial Artist Ezreal, Ezreal is already voice by Kyle Hebert who voices adult Gohan in Dragonball Z what if he had the Purple outfit young gohan always wears, and with the blonde hair he already looks like a Super Saiyan and his energy he shoots already look like Ki Blasts from DBZ.

Riot Nidalee, I love the Riot skins alot of characters have and what if there was a Riot Nidalee where she changes into an attack dog for her ultimate.

Full Metal Sion, He already talks like the Austrian Deathmachine Arnold so what if he was completely robotisized and looked like the Terminator?

Pimp Swain, Swain needs to be dressed all in purple and look like a pimp.

White Shadow Talon, Who doesnt want Tallon to wear white and look just like Ezio from Assassins Creed?

Moogle Teemo, Teemo can very easily look like a Moogle from the Final Fantasy games.

Mini Urgot, What if Urgot was a funny little guy standing on a a platform with walking legs and is able to use the cannon and blade arm? I think it be awesomely funny if Urgot had a skin like that,

Panda Volibear, wouldnt that be funny to have?

White Bomber Ziggs, Ziggs is pretty much Bomberman so what if he had a white jumpsuit to look like a mousey bomberman?

Thats all the skins I had in mind so I sure hope some of these do get made or spark inspiration to for other stuff to be made.

bratt30

02-07-2013

hey riot, just wanted to throw a champion idea your way

-bratt30

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3098561

Turmoiler

02-08-2013

One question... Does riot ever really use any of these ideas? I don't want to waste my time posting a champion when to even get it made I would have to go work for riot myself... I don't mind if they change up the names and stuff but I just want to know if they even look at this stuff.

JustBoneBrook

02-09-2013

Hi riot just to said again i would like a charm taunt support.
thx for all the good work and sorry for the bad english. Bye.

Young Nate Jones

02-15-2013

Hey Riot. I just wanted to give you guy san idea for a new skin for Udyr. he seems to be the type of martial artist that would be good to fight with a drunken style skin. Just some food for thought.

ZapAtom

02-16-2013

well, i gues here mine. it a radioactive robot: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3098575

Lezrec

02-17-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3136806
Check out my first please!

DreZhakari

02-17-2013

If anyone could just take a peek at my Champion Concept, and maybe even throw in some creative feedback, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3086109

HolyAfroDude

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamanari View Post
I love most of the character skins theyre so creative. As I played a match as Swain I could help but think what if Swain got a Skin that makes him look like a Pimp? I mean the name Swain sounds like a Pimp name, he's got the cane, the hair, and of course his Bird. So I looked through a bunch of the other champion's skins and I have a few that might be fun to have.
Firebird Anivia where Anvia looks kind of like Moltres and all her attacks become fire so like her Wall of Ice becomes a wall of Fire that slowly gets weaker and dies, and her ultimate can be made to look like a flaming tornado.

Grimreaper Darius, Darius already has the weapon for grim reaping now if he had a Dark shadowy hooded cloak to look like the grim reaper then boom instant grim reaper. Also I know Karthus already has a Grimreaper skin.

Burning Evelynn a Fire Evelynn would be cool and her hair with it all sticking upward can be turned into flames and her thorns can become fire, with dark frenzy she can.become shrouded in a firey aura, and her ultimate can become a quick firey vortex.

Martial Artist Ezreal, Ezreal is already voice by Kyle Hebert who voices adult Gohan in Dragonball Z what if he had the Purple outfit young gohan always wears, and with the blonde hair he already looks like a Super Saiyan and his energy he shoots already look like Ki Blasts from DBZ.

Riot Nidalee, I love the Riot skins alot of characters have and what if there was a Riot Nidalee where she changes into an attack dog for her ultimate.

Full Metal Sion, He already talks like the Austrian Deathmachine Arnold so what if he was completely robotisized and looked like the Terminator?

Pimp Swain, Swain needs to be dressed all in purple and look like a pimp.

White Shadow Talon, Who doesnt want Tallon to wear white and look just like Ezio from Assassins Creed?

Moogle Teemo, Teemo can very easily look like a Moogle from the Final Fantasy games.

Mini Urgot, What if Urgot was a funny little guy standing on a a platform with walking legs and is able to use the cannon and blade arm? I think it be awesomely funny if Urgot had a skin like that,

Panda Volibear, wouldnt that be funny to have?

White Bomber Ziggs, Ziggs is pretty much Bomberman so what if he had a white jumpsuit to look like a mousey bomberman?

Thats all the skins I had in mind so I sure hope some of these do get made or spark inspiration to for other stuff to be made.
I seriously agree with Talon's Assassin's Creed skin.

Shadow Blitzer

02-21-2013

Hello people, i just wanted to say that i have a post and i really want to see what people think of it, thanks
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3139792