The Player Concepts Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustBoneBrook

10-17-2012

Hi Riot, I think i got a good and not hard change for Twisted Fate (I dont know if it realy not hard).
Tf change or bulf:
#1 a) lower the basse AD (atk domage) of Twisted Fate
b) passif bulf (not change +2G/kill) : now Twisted Fate got ...a % ex: 50% or 33% crit chance in passif (it can be crit domage too)
OR
#2 a) passif bulf : When Twisted Fate do a crit he gain: #1 Heal = to the domage Or = to a % of the domage Or = to a number. [...] he deal : #2 magic domage = a % of the domage Or = to a number.

Thx Riot and i think made Twisted Fate more lucky (like a true cards player) could be fun.

PaperAceChase

10-18-2012

Well, if Riot is willing to review them, love to see their input on them. Two champs, although still working on Shu a bit.

Miyo, The Brave Fancer
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=miyo

Shu'Gareth, The Whisperer of Madness
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=shu+gareth

The5lacker

10-18-2012

A couple new champions have arrived! First up, Kaelen, a knight of Demacia focussed on sustainable augmentations to combat rather than bursts of power from his abilities, found [here]. Next is Rha'Kel, the Furnace of the Void, a brutal juggernaut of rage and fury who crushes foes in his path, found [here].

SETHAROTH

10-18-2012

Hey i think it would be cool if there was another support champion possibly an ap champ that can summon minions to fight for him, like the promote spell x10 for about 15 sec. other people can build off of it but i think that would be cool having a minion lord on there to help control those stupid little op mini's aha League on !

Nezuki

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SETHAROTH View Post
Hey i think it would be cool if there was another support champion possibly an ap champ that can summon minions to fight for him, like the promote spell x10 for about 15 sec. other people can build off of it but i think that would be cool having a minion lord on there to help control those stupid little op mini's aha League on !
Funny you mention it, i posted this earlier: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2697329
check his E

The5lacker

10-19-2012

Quote:
Minions, you say?
Sorta like this?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2699578

depthlol

10-19-2012

ok so? who cares!

^^

TheDarkVoid98

10-21-2012

I think that there should be creation of a Female "Cat Champion"

L3nggao

10-25-2012

Quote:

Elise has this concept in her spider form, very rad looking so far

Mythic style

10-29-2012

i am trying to create a champ. but noone replies his name is Dracio Diara, The Knight of Dragons