MIGHTY LEE SIN! Commando Lee Sin? (Might Guy Lee Sin skin idea)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximo68

3 Days Ago

Hey Summoners!!!! While playing Lee Sin, I've seen a lot of similarities between him and my favorite Naruto character, Might Guy(Gai), so I've decided to draw up an idea. I know the drawing isn't the best but the idea is still AWWEEESSSOMMMMEEEE!!!!. Let me know what you guys think!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mighty Lee Sin! (576x680).jpg (123.8 KB, 42 views)

TimmyBabyy

3 Days Ago

Riot, Please make this skin a reality. I've been struggling with cystic fibrosis for 26 years. The average life span for someone with this condition is only 35 years. Might Gai is my favorite Naruto character for several reasons. Not only is he my favorite character for the fact that he's awesome, but also because he inspires me to keep fighting and not give up. His "power of youth" mentality motivates me through struggles. Plus, you just made some pretty lame changes to Lee Sin.. and you need to redeem yourself. Pretty please? Haha. League of Legends and Naruto are two of my favorite things, bring in Might Gai!

Thanks for cheering me on!

McDinglefart

3 Days Ago

hey man ...nice idea .....lets hope this gathers some attention ..id buy it in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maximo68

2 Days Ago

-McDinglefart- thanks man, that means a lot

Timmybabyy- sorry to hear about your situation but hell yea Might Guy is quite inspirational!!! and THANKS FOR CHEERING ME ON!!!!

PenguinDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

2 Days Ago

That's a pretty sweet idea. I would have to start playing lee sin again if they made that skin!!

Maximo68

2 Days Ago

thanks bro, means a lot!!! and THANKS FOR CHEERING ME ON!!!