Champion Concept - Kirito, the Blades of Dark and Ice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aikairi

09-27-2014

Kirito, the Blades of Dark and Ice
Primary: Assassin
Secondary: Fighter

Allies: Irelia

Enemies: Fiora, Katarina

Abilities:

Passive: Combat Skill: Battle Healing
Kirito's health regeneration is multipled by 2 (standard)/2.5/3 while in combat, he also gains 20 (standard)/25/30 Armor and Magic Resistance.
The Passive upgrades whenever he reaches Level 11 and 16.

Q: Dual Blade Skill: Dual Dragons
Dual Dragons: Kirito slashes his sword in a "X" into his target, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+80% of Attack Damage). After using Dual Dragons, he can cast Ghostly Penetration for the next 2 seconds. The channel time is 0.3 seconds.

Ghostly Penetration: Kirito turns into a ghostly form, (like a Stealthed Unit, but visible), then pentrates through the target he used his slash on, dealing 30/60/90/120/150 (+60% Attack Damage). This can be used while Crowd Control'd, and only can be used within 300 Range of the target.

Cooldown: 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds

W: Blade Skill: Horizon Square
Kirito targets an enemy within 500 range, then turns untargetable for 1 second, slashing 4 times around his enemy, leaving an afterimage of a square. He will land on his original position once his last slash is completed. Each afterimage of a slash is 300 units away from the original enemy. It stays for 3 seconds and whenever a enemy steps outside of the wall, they will be slowed by 30/35/40/45/50% for 3 seconds. Jumps and Flash-like abilities will not activate the slow.

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds

E: Blade Skill: Energy Fueled
Passive: Gains 15/30/45/60/75% more Attack Speed.
Active: Gains 25/30/35/40/45 more Attack Damage for a duration of 2/3/4/5/6 Seconds and the all his abilities will shine light blue when this ability is being used.

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds

R: Dual Blade Skill: Dance of the Dual Blades
Active: Kirito spins for 1 second to target champion, dealing 90/170/250 damage (50% of Attack Damage) to target champion, and 50% of the damage to enemies near, then jumps into the sky, before falling down on the champion, he does a spin which deals 140/220/300 damage (80% Attack Damage) and makes him fall off target champion, flying behind target champion by 600 units.

Cooldown: 100/85/70 seconds

Quotes:
Champion Selection:
"I only allow you to control me so I can get back to my World, don't fail me."

Movement:
"This place... is so foggy."
"Please use "Skill: Sprint", I don't like walking."
"This place is beautiful."

Attacking:

"Try me."
"It's useless, I have my Combat Skill: Battle Healing."
"Ahhhh!"

When using "Q: Dual Blade Skill: Dual Dragons"

"Dual Dragons!"
"The Darkness and Ice, working together to create your death!"

When putting a point in "Q: Dual Blade Skill: Dual Dragons"
"Skill Upgraded: Dual Dragons!"

When "Q: Dual Blade Skill: Dual Dragons" is maxed

"Skill Maxed: Dual Dragons!"

When using "W: Blade Skill: Horizontal Square"
"The afterimage of your death!"
"Horizontal Square!"

When putting a point in "W: Blade Skill: Horizontal Square"
"Skill Upgraded: Horizontal Square!"

When "W: Blade Skill: Horizontal Square" is maxed
"Skill Maxed: Horizontal Square!"

When using "E: Blade Skill: Energy Fueled"

"Energy Fuel!"
"I can go alot faster than you think!"

When putting a point in "E: Blade Skill: Energy Fueled"

"Skill Upgraded: Energy Fueled!"

When "E: Blade Skill: Energy Fueled" is maxed
"Skill Maxed: Energy Fueled!"

When using "R: Dual Blade Skill: Dance of the Dual Blades"
"Dance of the Dual Blades!"

"This will be the last thing you see!"

When putting a point in "R: Dual Blade Skill: Dance of the Dual Blades"
"Skill Upgraded: Dance of the Dual Blades!"

When "R: Dual Blade SkilL: Dance of the Dual Blades" is maxed
"Skill Maxed: Dance of the Dual Blades!"

Laugh:

*laughs*

Taunt:
"You look like a dead rabbit for me to eat!"

Joke:
"If i'm trapped in a world with beautiful background, why aren't I taking selfies? There's no connection here."

Secluded Death

09-27-2014

I just thought I'd drop a little review c:

Passive: Seems ok to me. When you say regenerates more health, are you talking only about health regen? If you are, it should read "Kirito's health regen is multiplied by 2/2.5/3 while in combat." You should also specify what counts as "in combat" (Kirito attacks, Kirito takes damage, or both) and for how long.

Q: Each active is alright except when used together. At level 2, this ability deals 180 (+130% AD) damage every 6.5 seconds which is more than many abilities at max rank. The base damage on the first active should scale less. Maybe something like 50/80/110/140/170.

W: Sounds a bit finicky, but I can also see it being actually smooth in-game.

E: The active is longer than the cooldown after level 2 which means he permanently gains (as long as he can afford it) AD. Not a problem considering some people get way more than that permanently as a passive (Fiora, Zed). Can it overlap? I think it should.

R: This ability deals a total of 240/480/720 (+140% AD). That's a lot even for a single target. I would suggest lowering it, maybe something like 90/170/250 (40% AD) plus 145/250/355 (80% AD) and reducing the cooldown to something like 90/75/60 seconds. He's going to build AD anyway to make use of passive attack speed and low cooldown Q.

Hope you don't mind a random review

If you want, care to take a peek?
Marx, One of the Seven Elite

Aikairi

09-27-2014

Hmm, thanks for the review. I definitely wanted some because I was in a hurry. Will definitely change Karigaya Kazuto (Kirito) later. And yeah, I will care to take a peek.

Aikairi

09-28-2014

Bumperino for the Blades!

Elphrihaim

09-28-2014

Alright--formatting bone to pick.

They are not "Skill: X"-- They are «X».

Like «Linear» and «Vorpal Strike» and «Sprint» and «Tracking» and «Dual Blades Mastery» and «Starburst Stream» and «Horizontal Square» and «Battle Healing».

This is said "X skill" or just "X" if the anime is to be believed, but I haven't read much of the LNs so I can't be certain.

About Kirito-- and I'm sure you know this-- he wants to protect. But you didn't give him any way to protect. His best quality is his reaction time-- but you didn't reflect that. You didn't give him any quotes that reflected those parts of his nature, though you certainly gave him quotes that reflected the fact that he plays games a lot.

Except they're all references to Sword Art Online skills. He's played other games, why not make his quotes reference MobA terms-- "Mind the map", "Enemy missing", etc. Then again that would create a champion that reminds you to do things that are needed to play the game well, but it'd still be cool.

Neither Elucidator nor Dark Repulser have elemental associations. Dark Repulser would have an association with LIGHT, since it banishes darkness. But alas, that is merely the name.

I forgot what else I was going to say.

MONSTER ZER0

09-28-2014

Theyre not making a kirito champion... Not even a little bit...

Aikairi

10-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphrihaim View Post
Alright--formatting bone to pick.

They are not "Skill: X"-- They are «X».

Like «Linear» and «Vorpal Strike» and «Sprint» and «Tracking» and «Dual Blades Mastery» and «Starburst Stream» and «Horizontal Square» and «Battle Healing».

This is said "X skill" or just "X" if the anime is to be believed, but I haven't read much of the LNs so I can't be certain.

About Kirito-- and I'm sure you know this-- he wants to protect. But you didn't give him any way to protect. His best quality is his reaction time-- but you didn't reflect that. You didn't give him any quotes that reflected those parts of his nature, though you certainly gave him quotes that reflected the fact that he plays games a lot.

Except they're all references to Sword Art Online skills. He's played other games, why not make his quotes reference MobA terms-- "Mind the map", "Enemy missing", etc. Then again that would create a champion that reminds you to do things that are needed to play the game well, but it'd still be cool.

Neither Elucidator nor Dark Repulser have elemental associations. Dark Repulser would have an association with LIGHT, since it banishes darkness. But alas, that is merely the name.

I forgot what else I was going to say.
Thanks, I think i'm going to remake this lore into someone else lol.