[Champion Concept] Dodge, the quick draw of Piltover

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luckyghost91

12 Hours Ago

Dodge, the quick draw of Piltover
*[NOTE: not my art, Google image search result]

Piltover Square: 9/15/2034

"Dodge 'Quick Draw' Weston, On this day, Piltover Supreme Court has sentenced you to be hanged for your crimes against the city. Do you have any last words before the lever is pulled to end you life?"

Thoughts ran through my mind, as seconds slowed my mind danced through my life and the moments I treasured most. my dear Elizabeth, the fire the breathed life into my soul, taken from me all those years ago, but today i could feel her hands resting on my chest again, her kiss upon my cheek. She was with me more now than she had been in years, i was ready for this. Pondering his question, i looked at the ground, then lifted my head toward the sky to gaze at the clouds like we used to do on the hills that over looked the city. "No, Carver, i'm ready to leave this life and start another reunited with my wife, pull the lever, my old friend."

I closed my eyes and waited for the plank door of the platform to fall beneath my feet and seal my fate and reunite me with Elizabeth, I heard muttering from the crowd, and a commotion. Open my eyes i saw the pink hair of law.

"By the power vested in me by the courts of Piltover, This man is hereby Pardoned of all his crimes, and deputized under the seal of Piltover." Exclaimed Caitlyn

Astonished the crowd and officials aligning the platform began to whisper among themselves. Carver approached her pulling her off to the side, after a brief conversation, she walked up the steps of the platform and started address the crowd. "My office received evidence from a forensic lab, that proves Dodge had nothing to do with the murders of Mayor or the 3 judges on the Mayor's payroll. We are doing everything in our power to find the real killer or killers. But as of right now Dodge Weston is under the protection of my deputies and my self. Dodge will also be a lawman once again."

The crowd dismayed by the words their sheriff was saying. But They knew better than dispute her word. Carver began losing the cuffs around dodge's wrist. Then pulled the hex-tech noose from around his neck.

Rubbing my wrist, "So, little lady how did all this come about?"

"Little lady?" she scoffed at the endearment, "We knew you were innocent, just had to find the proof." She reached into a large luggage bag, pulling out my master piece of hex-tech technology,"Bet , you missed this. But before i can hand this over i have to swear you in as a deputy."

"Swear me in... no, no, no i gave that up a long time ago, when your aunt died, darling." Protecting me by your hand is enough. I paused, "But caity, you know i was ready to be with her again."

"I know uncle Dodge, we all miss her, but you can't just give up your life, you need.... we need to bring her murder to justice, so that he will hang for her murder, and her life wont be in vain." wiping a tear out of her eye, "So take the damn badge and lets go. We think we have a lead."

"A lead?" Confused, "I though her case was closed years ago."

"It was... but i am sheriff you know"

"Okay, where's do we start" Smiling i took the badge out of her hand, rubbing the engraved metal, i saw a reason to live in it's shimmer.

Stats & Charactristics:
class: Marksman, Assassin
Health: 375 (+80 per level)
Mana: 225 (+75 per level)
Health regen: 6 (+.5 per level)
Mana Regen: 8(+.65 per level)
Armor: 19 (+3 per level)
Magic resist: 29 (+0 per level)
Atk: 48 (+3.25 per level)
Atk speed: .069 (+0.55% per level)
Movement Speed: 335

Abilities:

Passive: Hex-tech Arsenal- Dodge starts the game with a Hex-Gauge Scopethat give him [5 health, 5 mana, and 3 cast range]. This is and up-gradable item, that he can buy Hex-Graved Lenses for, that will upgrade the Hex-Gauge Scope with 1 of three characteristics: The '20x Zoom Lens'- Give Dodge increased cast range by 30 and reduces his cool downs by 10%, the 'Infared Lens' - gives Dodge increase vision by 25 and increases his critical strike chance by 45%, and the 'Dead Eye Lens' - Gives Dodge increase attack damage by 25%, grants him 30 extra health and armor after he enters combat, this buff diminishes over 10 seconds.

Q: Flash Round- Dodge loads a flash bang round, and fires his gun at the opponent doing 45/60/75/90/105 & blinding them for 1/1.75/2.5/3.25/4 secs. 6/5/4/3/2 second cool down
Cost:65/75/85/95/105
Range:700

W: Razor Wire Trap- Dodge throws down and razor wire trap, if the enemy walks through it, they will bleed for 40/55/70/85/100 damage over 10 seconds. 20/18/16/14/12 second cool down.
Cost:30/40/50/60/70
Range:480

E: Smoke & Dash- Dodge throws a Hex-Gas grenade at a target location, releasing a cloud of damaging nerve gas, lowering vision and poisoning any enemy unit that walks through the cloud by 15/30/60/90/120 magic damage over 5 seconds after entering. If and any champion is hit by the initial explosion, Dodge can dash behind them using a tranquilizing round to stun them for 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds. 30/25/20/15/10 second cool down.
Cost: 50/65/80/95/110
Range:1000

R: Hex-Tech Mortar- Dodge Places a remote control Mortar with three rounds that fires mortar blast at 3 target locations dealing 180/245/310(45% Attack damage) to any enemy hit by the blast. While Hex-Tech Mortar is active Dodge is immobilized for 12 seconds, when all shots have been fired or when manually made to move. (Crowd Control effects DO NOT interrupt Dodge's Hex-Tech Mortar. If a mortar shot isn't used the cool down is refreshed with no mana cost, also for every enemy champ killed when hit by the blast the cool down is reduced by 5 seconds. 125 second cool down.
Cost: 130 mana
Range: 4500

Quotes:
Champion select:
"There is no hiding when they can't out run the law"
Spawn:
Elizabeth, i might be closer to ya than i think"
Death:
(yells) "Elizabeth, i'm coming"
Movement:
"They went this way"
"I'm in route"
"okay anyone see em?"
Taunt:
"Hey, i'm just an old, can't ya kill me?"
Joke:
(scoffs) "Vi's butt looks like it's getting bigger."
Q activation:
"Can't kill what you can't see"
W activation:
"They'll never expect this, (laughs)"
E activation:
"Smoke 'em out"
R activation:
"In-com-ing"

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dodgeConArt.jpg (171.7 KB, 8 views)