Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Zileas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pixie Styx

08-02-2012

Quote:
xSentir:
UR DED KID!
UR FEKD!

inb4ironstylus

Ninjad

Taria05

08-02-2012

Quote:
Eclipse Apostle:
We both got upvotes. I'm basically like, the Jarvan IV of the forums.

You jump into a thread, create a huge crater, and then everyone ignores you and flashes out?

Eclipse Apostle

08-02-2012

Quote:
Taria05:
You jump into a thread, create a huge crater, and then everyone ignores you and flashes out?

It says something about my personality that I'm infatuated with you now. Sadomasochism is truly a blessing. No, I E-Q into a thread, knock everyone up, slow the entire thing down with my Golden Opinion, then Cataclysm anyone who is so foolish as to stick around. Baddie JIV's make people think his ultimate is for anything more than killsteals/forcing flashes if the threads are ungankable.

Patroks

Recruiter

08-03-2012

Quote:
xSentir:
UR DED KID!
UR FEKD!

inb4ironstylus

I believe it would be "in after" Ironstylus

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

08-03-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
I'll give it a shot!

*ahem* I LOVE how your use of the word "raz" and I think the name Taria sounds pretty!

****.. I forgot, I'm only good at giving compliments =/

Goog guy parrot at it again.

Legendary Cookie

08-03-2012

Scumbag Romulus at it again.

Nah, you're cool.

Soramaru

08-03-2012

Ahem.

Hey Tarica05 you can suck my fry ****! You son of a *****! Kiss my balls lick the juice from my *******, you ****ing **** ****face! You fat *******! Y'hear me *****? huh? come on down here, you suck'n suck **** gay ass mother****er! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHxtHb-16Dc)

Baneson

08-03-2012

Quote:
Soramaru:
Ahem.

Hey Tarica05 you can suck my fry ****! You son of a *****! Kiss my balls lick the juice from my *******, you ****ing **** ****face! You fat *******! Y'hear me *****? huh? come on down here, you suck'n suck **** gay ass mother****er! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHxtHb-16Dc)

Give it a 7.9/10.

Wasn't feeling the snark, but you stuck the landing there at the end.