Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask talon View Post
miss fortune sleeping with baron.

Enough said.
Attachment 613312

FilFire

03-28-2013

I shall now complain about quite an irksome matter.

When a new thread was made with the purpose of insulting all ladies and gentlemen who frequent this place, I thought I would confront the person who put the thread up and reply to it, explaining how that kind of behaviour is unbefitting of a gentleman. However, after reviewing my letter a final time and deciding that it would have to do for the little amount of time I worked on it, I found out that fast as I wrote the thread had already been closed for the public. It really is most distressing, even though I worked hard to make my letter both friendly and stern, that in my desire to apprehend the person who executed this crime the rest of our small community had already shut him off, unable to receive my message.

SurpriseImJax

03-28-2013

This ^ +1

FilFire

03-28-2013

I thank you, most fearsome and respectable Grandmaster, that you would not only give my letter of complaint a sign of approval, but that you would even go so far as declare that you would be the one to give that sign of approval, the origins of which would otherwise have remained clouded to the sight granted by mortal eyes. This is really most kind, nay, even too much honour for me to accept, that you, the undefeated Champion, would willingly descend to the level of those far beneath you and praise them. May your kindness bring you naught but good fortune, my good sir.

P.S. This is what happens when I get bored. Where did I put my monocle anyway?

SurpriseImJax

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
I thank you, most fearsome and respectable Grandmaster, that you would not only give my letter of complaint a sign of approval, but that you would even go so far as declare that you would be the one to give that sign of approval, the origins of which would otherwise have remained clouded to the sight granted by mortal eyes. This is really most kind, nay, even too much honour for me to accept, that you, the undefeated Champion, would willingly descend to the level of those far beneath you and praise them. May your kindness bring you naught but good fortune, my good sir.

P.S. This is what happens when I get bored. Where did I put my monocle anyway?
You are very welcome?!

P.S. Don't make me sit on you :P

FilFire

03-28-2013

Really, most kind of you.

P.S. That would ruin my monocle.

Leo the yordle

06-25-2013

Feel like bringing this back just because I can.

Why must all of my Ranked games have an enemy Draven or a jungle Nunu in them? How am I supposed to lane as an ADC against that nonsense?

Ask the String

06-25-2013

Simple, grab a beefier carry (sivir / MF), avoid 1v1 fights, and get your support to put pressure on draven.

As for Nunu jungle...kinda hard to counter jungle him so best bet is to ward and back when you see him. Unless of course you think you can take him.

Dear Urgot

06-25-2013

The answer is always Urgot Mid.

But seriously, I have been playing him a lot recently in the mid lane and it's been goin pretty well

Leo the yordle

06-25-2013

How does one counter jungle the counter jungling king when all your buffs are belong to yeti?