Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RAGE HERE! (Occ)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuraMiceah

12-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
With fire.

I thought you would think stabbing them all would work
Quote:
Ask the Strings:
I was thinking a more of a Vi-type approach of punching them multiple times.

That also works, but what if they're like Vlad and troll pool away?
Quote:
AsktheBlindFist:
Mary Sues are a very difficult topic to deal with here, due to the fact that we have no power over people whatsoever, only the Red Overlords have that ability. I myself have a couple characters who would be considered to be "Mary Sues", however I fully provided reasons that they will never use that power, or I either haved/took away the power completely.

EDIT: Also, totally not posting this during my time off...

And those are the characters I have too and as long as you have backup you're good to go as long as it isn't over over the top.

MadDoctorMundo

12-26-2012

Quote:
KuraMiceah:
Okay..moving forward. Mary Sues, how do we eliminate them?

Mundo take care of them. Yup!

The Angel Knight

12-26-2012

I will personally never RP fight with Kayle

other than a few exceptions.

1: Someone challenges Kayle to a friendly spar, in which case, she would obviously hold back
2: Kayle fights someone with equal or greater power. Nasus, Renekton, Xearth, Morgana etc.

AskUdyr

12-26-2012

Quote:
The Angel Knight:

1: Someone challenges Kayle to a friendly spar, in which case, she would obviously hold back
2: Kayle fights someone with equal or greater power. Nasus, Renekton, Xearth, Morgana etc.

And...And Udyr? Does Udyr count?! ;-;

The Angel Knight

12-26-2012

No, I am afraid Udy does not count

Udyr is very powerful, no question about that. But at the end of the day, he is simply a mortal.

Ask Talon

12-26-2012

Quote:
The Angel Knight:

Udyr is very powerful, no question about that. But at the end of the day, he is simply a mortal.

With five immortal spirits crammed inside of him.

AskUdyr

12-26-2012

Quote:
The Angel Knight:

But but but....but he doesn't even use his ultimate! He just flips between aspects, what if he were to fight? Not them, him.

I'm mostly having fun, but he is most certainly no push over. I can't imagine Udyr fighting Kayle for any reason off the FoJ unless she needs to kill him or he feels particularly suicidal that day.

Trynd The King

12-26-2012

LoL AT THOSE AUDITIONS. HAHAHAHA. THEY RAGE AND THEY RAGE

sunlead190

12-26-2012

Undying RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

Ergheis

12-26-2012

Quote:
The Angel Knight:

Just because she has wings and doesnt get old doesnt make her OP. For all intents and purposes, she is an alien.