Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergheis View Post
You have the ability to improve right now, though.

This is far too sudden and out-of-nowhere for Tryndamere. Roman Relationships aren't made in day. All anyone wants to see is a fun story to read. Going into this so quickly will not be easy to get out of, and it AFFECTS alot of people, even if they "don't have to read it."

There's a responsibility you have to take when you RP, and you need to uphold it. Listen to what people are saying.
Thank you for being more civil than the others. Once I have a couple of people backing me to a corner I'm gonna swing which ever way. If Sejuani responds again, and accepts the client invite I'll talk to he/she to see how we could try to change it to be more appropriate .

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Let me get this straight. He's doing this because he isn't getting attention from Ashe and is finding it boring?.... If you are not having fun RPing Tryndamere, why are you still doing it?
I love RPing Tryndamere. He's my favorite champ. I do it because it fun. c:

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Like I said before in my thread its my first RP here so any hate you have I'll just take it and improve later. And getting angry over this doesn't help anyone. Also please don't insult me, because I haven't done anything towards you.
Let me elaborate a little, because I seem to have failed to communicated what I intended to.

Your behavior so far in this thread has made you come off as
a) lacking respect towards your champion and the community as a whole
b) an ass

That makes you look like, as someone said, a troll, which is why people are reacting in the manner that they are.

You didn't actually post any arguments beside Tryndamere being a proud barbarian that doesn't like following orders, an argument that doesn't really does much towards going against the several reasons there are why he wouldn't be doing what transpired in the Snowdown party thread. Aside from that, your reasoning, at least as far as what has been communicated effectively goes, boils down to 'I do what I want and if you don't like it don't read it'.

You came off as having a brazen 'I don't give a **** about what you have to say' attitude about this whole thing, which very much draws out negative responses.

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

@ voli
I believe your letting you are imagination run a little wild, but you mention that it will go to three places so I’ll start with the first Ashe. Ashe is married to Tryndamere this is true, but I don’t see why she would be infuriated. The pact that they have was mutual. This tells me that as long as Tryndamere keeps his side of the alliance it doesn’t matter what he does. She even stated that the only reason they are married is so she can solidify her alliance with him. She was not guided by romantic notion. Think of a King who has many wives they don’t declare war with each other because they have the same husband.
This take me to you ‘re second reason which was the people. If the queen doesn’t care why should the people. They already know that this marriage is for their protection and that it. Nothing more, nothing less. So as long as they are safe knowing they are under the kings protection they could care less who he cares for. The third is much like the second alliance are just that word that we will come togheter when the time requires it. So once again if Tryndamere keeps his word they would probably not care.

Sorry for my bad grammar was kinda rushed. Not done yet, I'll post more later.

Ask TheThorns

12-16-2012

Trynd, why are you as an RP'er pushing for this so hard? There is so much opposition I'm beginning to think you are doing this just to cause conflict...

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Trynd, why are you as an RP'er pushing for this so hard? There is so much opposition I'm beginning to think you are doing this just to cause conflict...
I'm really not pushing that hard. I am simply defending myself. I mean look at the guy of above he just called me an ass, without waiting for a response that I was working on. Once again assuming things. I am really sorry if you see it this way.

EDIT: I want to RP without... well people hattin, but if they want to argue I will just post my defense for doing it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-16-2012

Finally, civil discussion.
Let's just say that Trynd is an honorable and proud barbarian.
Cheating your wife is shameful and dishonorable. I really doubt that Trynd would intentionally cheat Ashe just like that. But, as I said before, if he gets drunk to the point that everyone and everything looks like a big juicy boob, then Sej might be able to (ab)use him and bring shame upon her enemy's marriage.
But otherwise I really doubt that they would be in a relationship, let alone fall in love with each other.

Ask TheThorns

12-16-2012

First of all. Oh lord, that pun swain.

Second; I'll have to agree with Swain. Even though.... I personally would prefer it did not to happen.

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Finally, civil discussion.
Let's just say that Trynd is an honorable and proud barbarian.
Cheating your wife is shameful and dishonorable. I really doubt that Trynd would intentionally cheat Ashe just like that. But, as I said before, if he gets drunk to the point that everyone and everything looks like a big juicy boob, then Sej might be able to (ab)use him and bring shame upon her enemy's marriage.
But otherwise I really doubt that they would be in a relationship, let alone fall in love with each other.
I'm sorry but I just dont see why Tryn would find cheating shameful. I don't have much to go on except for his in game attitude and some lore, but like to think of Tryndamere as more like the character Drogo with a little more depth in personality. He's proud but I'm sure he had more than one lady in his life.

Edit: Drogo from Game Of Thrones

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-16-2012

Yes, but you need to understand the primitive society that barbarians would live in.
In such a society (think 14th century Europe or something) cheating is taboo, and taboo is shameful.
One of the hardest things for modern people to understand are older people. Compare yourself and your grandpa, then add a 400 year gap there.