Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
(( There really isn't hard evidence that this couldn't happen, unlikely but Tryndamere is a proud barbarian man. Not really into following orders))
He is, however, also not an idiot. And this is very much idiotic beyond comprehension as far as courses of action go..

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-16-2012

Quote:
And you talk like you know everything
Not everything, just barely enough.

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
You're*

And I'm not bound by much? My good man I'm more bound to Janna then you seem to be in a canon marriage. And my blindness only affects my ability to see things in character, I myself can see quite fine or I would have difficulty responding.
meh dont care

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Not everything, just barely enough.
Sure just done assume thing. You know what they say about people who assume.

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-16-2012

Quote:
No I don't, but I know what they do to people who **** all over their champion and argue over it like jerks.
They get disappointed, seriously disappointed.

I'm done.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Say what you might, he (not to mention Volibear!) has still posted more actual arguments than you by several orders of magnitude, while all you've really been doing is making an ass out of yourself.

TheShadowOfChaos

12-16-2012

So we have a troll basically playing a champion who would cut down such people...irony.

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
Say what you might, he (not to mention Volibear!) has still posted more actual arguments than you by several orders of magnitude, while all you've really been doing is making an ass out of yourself.
Like I said before in my thread its my first RP here so any hate you have I'll just take it and improve later. And getting angry over this doesn't help anyone. Also please don't insult me, because I haven't done anything towards you.

Ergheis

12-16-2012

Quote:
Like I said before in my thread its my first RP here so any hate you have I'll just take it and improve later. And getting angry over this doesn't help anyone. Also please don't insult me, because I haven't done anything towards you.
You have the ability to improve right now, though.

This is far too sudden and out-of-nowhere for Tryndamere. Roman Relationships aren't made in day. All anyone wants to see is a fun story to read. Going into this so quickly will not be easy to get out of, and it AFFECTS alot of people, even if they "don't have to read it."

There's a responsibility you have to take when you RP, and you need to uphold it. Listen to what people are saying.

MysticalRaven

12-16-2012

Let me get this straight. He's doing this because he isn't getting attention from Ashe and is finding it boring?.... If you are not having fun RPing Tryndamere, why are you still doing it?