Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-16-2012

If you two like eachother, do stuff over skype and facebook or whatever.
By taking on a champion you have accepted their creed and stepping over that creed is spitting in the face of that champion.
Do you want to spit in your own face Trynd? Do you, you sick self-spit-fetish monster?

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
I didn't know my duty was to wait for Ashe to respond every couple of days. Or to wait for question on an unpopular thread.
It isn't so much a duty to necessarily wait for Ashe to post, as much as it's a duty to not do something that does not make any sense for the champion you roleplay to be doing.

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
If you two like eachother, do stuff over skype and facebook or whatever.
By taking on a champion you have accepted their creed and stepping over that creed is spitting in the face of that champion.
Do you want to spit in your own face Trynd? Do you, you sick self-spit-fetish monster?
What are you talking about all I know is that he/she rp's Sejuani that it. Taking about facebook and stuff >.> really.

AsktheBlindFist

12-16-2012

Quote:
I didn't know my duty was to wait for Ashe to respond every couple of days. Or to wait for question on an unpopular thread.
*cough* Janna isn't on all that much, and my thread is basically dead most times. I don't worry about it since there are plenty of other threads to be a part of my good man.

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-16-2012

Quote:
What are you talking about all I know is that he/she rp's Sejuani that it. Taking about facebook and stuff >.> really.
Well you talk like an obsessed man... !>.> <.<?

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
It isn't so much a duty to necessarily wait for Ashe to post, as much as it's a duty to not do something that does not make any sense for the champion you roleplay to be doing.
(( There really isn't hard evidence that this couldn't happen, unlikely but Tryndamere is a proud barbarian man. Not really into following orders))

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
*cough* Janna isn't on all that much, and my thread is basically dead most times. I don't worry about it since there are plenty of other threads to be a part of my good man.
Your lee sin your blind and not bounded by much so idc.

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Well you talk like an obsessed man... !>.> <.<?
And you talk like you know everything

TheShadowOfChaos

12-16-2012

Trynd, I want to say that you have to respect the champion you rp as.

AsktheBlindFist

12-16-2012

You're*

And I'm not bound by much? My good man I'm more bound to Janna then you seem to be in a canon marriage. And my blindness only affects my ability to see things in character, I myself can see quite fine or I would have difficulty responding.