Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

11-10-2012

MY rage of the moment

I cant win a game unless i'm Hecarim. PONY WHY U SO ****ING MAGIC

Ask Shenn

11-10-2012

Hecarim is one of the most sleeper OP champs out there.

That and Skarner, Viktor... Ummm... Who else... Brand I guess... Nautilus... Sejuani I suppose...

Any other Sleeper OP champs I didn't name??

Bladesaber

11-10-2012

Spawn Karthus.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-10-2012

Nocturne. Sleeper OP!

Dear Luxanna

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
MY rage of the moment

I cant win a game unless i'm Hecarim. PONY WHY U SO ****ING MAGIC
I'm not allowed to win or have a decent team unless I'm supporting. For literally the past MONTH, I try jungling? Every lane fails hard, like 2/15 by 7 minutes with the 2 being thanks to me. I try a lane? We'll get a DC or a ragequit or a troll. But oh, I support, suddenly I get ****ing M5.

I don't care if I'm really good at it, the current 0cs support method is just not fun.

Hero of Piltover

11-10-2012

Brand isn't sleeper. He sucks at the moment.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
I'm not allowed to win or have a decent team unless I'm supporting. For literally the past MONTH, I try jungling? Every lane fails hard, like 2/15 by 7 minutes with the 2 being thanks to me. I try a lane? We'll get a DC or a ragequit or a troll. But oh, I support, suddenly I get ****ing M5.

I don't care if I'm really good at it, the current 0cs support method is just not fun.
Whenever I pick anything other than Swain or Karma, regardless of lane, your situation becomes mine.

Razie

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post

That and Skarner, Viktor... Ummm... Who else... Brand I guess... Nautilus... Sejuani I suppose...

Only one on that list who is actually sleeper OP is Sejuani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post

S3 is the answer to your prayers, unless you're a jungler.

Iron Ambássador

11-10-2012

My way of winning is playing something quite rarely played it seems. Poppy? Easy win. Fiora? Win. Fizz? Stomping. And so on. But playing something more common... Lulu? Team gets stomped. Shen? Team doesn't know to split up during a Brand ult. And so on.

Ask the Herald

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post

Viktor is sleeper OP?

No. He's a sleeper, for certain, but not OP. He works best in teamfights when he can open with Grav Field to slow/stun the enemy team for his OWN tea to steamroll, but that's it.