Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

10-29-2012

I suppose you're right. But skype is like... Right there... I guess it's more so out of convenience than anything.

Ask Talon

10-29-2012

When I run skype, it takes as much resources as Firefox (with netflix running) and LoL.

Ask Shenn

10-29-2012

Really? I suppose I'll have to look into this when Sandy gives me back power.

Ask The Reaver

10-29-2012

Lol you lost power ALREADY?

AskPantheon

10-29-2012

Living away from the East coast has its advantages, apparently.

Not that the power is on very consistently in Turkey, mind you.

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-29-2012

I have all the power at all times!
Or until I die.

Ask Talon

10-29-2012

""Pffft. Northerners.

Ask The Reaver

10-29-2012

Ffffff I'm playing Dishonored and I can't get past the Tall Boys!!

Any way I can get past them without causing a ruckus?

Ask Shyvana

10-31-2012

Five straight games with disconnects. Even the one I won. @#$%^.

Ask The Reaver

11-09-2012

Okay so it's Friday right? That means there's school right?

APPARENTLY ****ING NOT!

So I get up at my usual time for getting ready to school, which is 6 am, or 5:30 am if I want to take a shower(I like nice long hot showers don't call me a ****ing slowpoke). This time I get up at 6. I wake up, go to the bathroom, wash my face, comb my LUSCIOUS BROWN WAVY HAIR and then change clothes. Now usually I have a bowl of cereal (Though my parents insist that I eat eggs in the morning because it's more filling and I'm like "WOMAN IF IT WERE MORE FILLING I'D BE EATING RIGHT NOW"), but since we didn't have it I have to eat apple flavored Oatmeal. Now don't get me wrong, it tastes pretty good, but the feeling of the oatmeal mush and apple just makes me wanna a,kfnsdkljfnaskjeaffjew.

And then here comes the main point of the story. I put on my North Face jacket and gloves to head out. Now it's not a heavy one, it's a light jacket. You know the ones that you wear during the early fall if it gets a bit cool. So this means that it's gonna be a bit (very) cold. But I'm ok with it. I'm only out there for maybe 10-15 minutes out there so it's no real biggie.

So I walk down there and I'm like "Huh that's weird... No kids... Ah well I'm sure they're just coming late because they were thrown off by yesterdays 2 hr delay" (We had a 2 hr delay yesterday due to Weds huge snow storm. This means the snow melted and there's some black ice around). So I sit there and wait.... And wait some more... And wait some more.... and I'm thinking "Either time is going by real slow or there's something wrong with this." Sadly I didn't bring my phone with me to check time because apparently SOME ******* IN MY FAMILY FLIPPED THE SWITCH OFF AND MY PHONE LOST IT'S BATTERY.

So I'm standing there waiting, and then it finally hit me, "Hey the Nagatuck bus ain't here there's some **** going on and I wasn't told about anything." So I walk AAALLLL THE WAY UP back the the hill to my home. (I live at the top of a huge hill in a Condo complex. I live way at the top, and Shen lives at the bottom, meaning he can literally walk outside, go down a hill and be at the bus stop 1:30 minutes top.)

After a huge trek that leaves my lungs with the burning cold feeling (Where it burns but it's really cold and you're thirsty as hell) and go downstairs to check the school calendar.

Today was a Professional Development day...

And not one single announcement was made yesterday about it...

Now I'm cold, and angry because I'm too wide awake to go back to bed.