My little guide for jungling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeleteYourLife

07-17-2012

Greetings, all.
I'm new-ish to the forum community so take me light, please. :x
There are a few characters out there that can jungle, which I dislike, but like at the same time. The reason why I like it is because you can ban that majority of champions in 3v3 ranked. What I dislike about it is you can only have practically two or three rune pages for jungling, unlike SR where you can have five+.
Onto the how to jungle part.
EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFsVJwlsFi0 Here is the concept of Udyr jungle.(WARNING: Bad quality and loud random noises)
Rune pages to DEFINITELY have for jungling on this map:
1:
3 Movement speed quints
9 Attack speed red
9 Armor yellow
Your choice blue(I prefer magic resistance/level)
2:
3 Armor pen quints
9 Attack damage red
9 Armor yellow
Your choice blue(I prefer magic resistance/level)

With my testings, there are probably 15-ish champions that can jungle(from what I tested >.>).

My list:
Udyr, Lee Sin, Tryn, Cho'Gath, Olaf, Warwick, Akali(Who knew?), Gangplank, Sion, Master Yi, Shyvana, Shen, Malphite, Shaco, Jax, Nocturne, Nunu. Alistar, and Riven.

I can't really organize this so I will just put the rune pages I use on the characters.
Attack speed page:
Udyr, Cho'Gath, Warwick, Gangplank, Sion, Shyvana, Master Yi, Shen, Malphite, Nocturne, Nunu. Alistar
Attack damage page:
Lee Sin, Olaf, Riven, Tryn(This varies depending how lucky you get), Jax, Shaco

You chose your character and rune pages, now time for jungling. Referencing the map, you start at the color you are spawned at. So if you are blue side, you go to the blue dot I have (professionally) marked. Vice versa on purple side.

Minions spawn 1:40. Stand inside the bush and look in the opposite direction of your side for the enemy counter-jungling. Minions have spawned.

TIP: If your camp spawns a golem, lizard, and tiny lizard, smite the golem and continue. If you got lucky and got wraiths, save smite.

After you cleared your first camp, move to the top jungle. Make sure you didn't get seen moving through lane so the enemy doesn't know where your location is at. Your camp should be wolves or golems. If they are golems, look to see if you have smite up. If you do not, go to the other camp on the other side of the map, if you do, proceed to kill the golems.(You will sometimes will get double golems on both camps on the top jungle, so attempt the golems and you should be fairly low so go back to base[If you don't have any more health potions]).

Congratulations. You should be doing fine in jungling if you cleared the creeps with somewhat ease.

I could create a example video of me jungling, but only if the community actually supports this.

GOOD TIP: Rush Tabi when jungling. Rush it before everything(but remember to buy potions!) Tabi gives you reduced damage from creeps(they auto attack too!)

EDIT Info: You are able to out-level your laners while jungling. You can make as much or a little bit less money as your laners too.

Minion Spawns:
Standard camps: 1:40, respawn 75 seconds.
Wraith/Wolf buff: 1:55(?)
Red Lizard: Spawn 2:10, respawn 3 minutes.
Dragon: 4:40 minutes, respawns in 5 minutes.
/Fixing the minion spawns soon
()The green markers on the map is nice ward spots if you are being pink warded at dragon/red.
()The reason why I didn't list Akali is because you can use an AP page on her and you will be fine.
()I will not give builds because they all vary upon the game as well you SHOULD start cloth 5 potions.

I am terrible at explaining, but I tried :3
/Nothing off-topic, please...like my name, please. -.-

Unholy Scavenger

07-17-2012

I havent tried jungling in twisted tree line yet but its something I wanna get into i thought you did fine explaining. I think a video would be sweet but again it would make sense if a handful of people wanted that. Do you think Dr.Mundo and Trundle would also be good junglers on TT?

HKnux5112

07-18-2012

I've tried Dr. Mundo, he's viable, yes. Put the attack speed reds on him.

WillWW

07-18-2012

Thank you. Helps a lot. Should the jungler always keep the red and dragon warded or should the laners (since theyll probably make more money in the beginning)?

DeleteYourLife

07-18-2012

I forgot I didn't add jungle timers...You will make quite a bit of money from jungling and ganking so maybe you can spare a few wards, but if you don't just ask the laners to help with the warding since they can keep them safe as well as you. Mundo is decent, but gets TOO low in the jungle and susceptible to counter jungling much easier then others for him to put him on my list. Trundle is decent. He needs to go back often due to he can spam his Q.

DeleteYourLife

07-18-2012

I added a video of me jungling Udyr. Toaster quality and random loud noises will occur during the viewing of it though.

copeman

07-19-2012

you forgot jax

DeleteYourLife

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by copeman View Post
you forgot jax
I didn't try Jax. That is why I didn't list him.

ZO KidKaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

where's shaco :3

DeleteYourLife

07-24-2012

Didn't try Shaco too. I'm slacking, but I have been very busy lately so...that explains.