RP Idea: Bloodied Arena. (OOC Thread.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

08-02-2012

Steelmill here, those of you that know me will know I've been here a few months and generally hang around the Break Room like a bad smell.

Basicly this RP idea I just randomly had while walking home.

In an arena carved out in the Ironspike Mountains my character Avengard will be the judge.

You enter your character into one of three fights;
Normal match:
Your character fight against people/creatures I come up with based on your character.
So, you have a weak character I'll make a weak creature to fight it.
Very little traps
Can enter a guntlet of fights, the longer you last the better the reward. But if you lose, you come away with nothing.
On post per action, can enter with allies, will have to fight each other for the reward.

Death Match:
High rewards, extremely high risk.
Your character can die never to be seen again on the forums.
Creatures that fight will be a bit stronger than your characters.
Some Traps.
On post per action, can enter with allies, will never fight each other.

GodMode Match
Try out godmode me.
No rewards, simply for fun.

Thoughts?

Dear Rumble

08-02-2012

Uh no God mode. Trolls will come, and simply write some random **** to win a fight in one post. Or the whole thing. Other than that we already have a tourney going on, but won't hurt to have a different one.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Scratch face beard Interesting... Vice's support (+1 to Post)

Lord of Apoc

08-02-2012

I would enter death match but only with Seira cause when Seira dies she just comes back after a few hours being that she isn't actually a living being.

Weenie Lord Shen

08-02-2012

I would no some people who would do the most RETARDED god modes I've seen ever. Though they shall remain nameless >_>

However it does seem like a cool idea.

You hang around the break room like a good smell. Not a bad one. *FOREVER AN OPTIMIST!*

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

((I think it sounds fun, I might try out the god mode match. It I think it's definitely a good idea.))

leirynot

08-02-2012

It would be amusing to see a godmode match between you and Filfire, although some of them could get pretty stupid, so I wouldn't recommend that one. Other than that, it sounds like a fun idea.

Vice Emargo

08-02-2012

Troll enters godmode match.
"LOLOL! YOU DIE NOW!"
The troll farts out a bomb and it explodes so largely it cauzes him to winz all the godmdoe matchez ever mad3.

And that's how it will go.

Lord of Apoc

08-02-2012

I would like a more complicated explanation on normal match please.

Panzerjaeger

08-02-2012

I'm entering Panz in this. Just saying now, he's a physical weakling. Use that however you wish.