ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

12-23-2012

bump

Ask Mad Chemist

12-26-2012

bump

Shiyunava

12-26-2012

Dear Chemist,
Have you ever poisoned yourself by mistake due to an experimental failure?"
~Rhinoa~

Ask Mad Chemist

12-27-2012

Many times during my younger days.

Shiyunava

12-27-2012

"What is something you wish you could of changed when you had the chance?"

Ask Mad Chemist

12-27-2012

Right now my only regret is that there were a Journal of Justice reporter during the Blitzcranck incident.
Out side of that, I have accomplished everything I have proposed.

Shiyunava

12-27-2012

"ah, what exactly happened? Or is it too much to say?"

Ask Mad Chemist

12-27-2012

Ram Steed your eye inside the League of Legends

Greetings, loyal readers! It's been another exciting month behind the scenes of the League of Legends. As usual, yours truly has been digging to get all the latest dirt on your favorite champions. Let's see who’s made the list today!
Blitzspank

Last week, Blitzcrank proved once and for all that he doesn't have an iron heart when he spanked Singed in a behind the scenes smack-down.

After a battle in the Twisted Treeline last Thursday, the crazy chemist took to his usual habit of spitting jabs at Blitzcrank. Singed was heard to say: "...so I know you don't have the stones. Even if you did, what would they be – two ball bearings and a tin can?" Those close to Singed commented that the insult was no more than one of Singed's usual jabs. This time, however, the Great Steam Golem unleashed a jab of his own, firing his rocket fist into his counterpart's more tender parts. Singed was brought to his knees in front of many other champions, as Blitzcrank walked quietly away.

Sources close to the Great Steam Golem say that this was a long time coming. A source confided: "Blitzcrank is a good guy. He's always on his best behavior, but he's kind of an introvert in his private life. There have been some people, like Singed, who take his quiet kindness for weakness. That's a mistake." A mistake that Singed learned the hard way.

Neither Blitzcrank nor Singed could be reached for comment. Too bad for them! All we know is, Blitzcrank better be watching his back!

Pumpkin Raven

12-27-2012

((ok so i learned your from Mexico in like the second page of the thread and just wanted to say ,since ill most likely forget on the seventh.... FELIZ TRES REY DIA!!! i think thats Happy 3 Kings Day in spanish...))

Ask Mad Chemist

12-29-2012

Bump
((And TY))