ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Tryndamere walked into the mad chemist lair. "Singed I need something of you." Tryndamere said while trying to control his voice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

12-19-2012

And what would the barbarian king need from a humble chemist like me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
And what would the barbarian king need from a humble chemist like me?
Tryndamere thought long before he came here, but he knew no other way to get what he wanted. "I need more power. Power that I feel deep inside me." Tryndamere pauses for a moment. "I need it to come to the surface. I hear that you can help me, so can you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere thought long before he came here, but he knew no other way to get what he wanted. "I need more power. Power that I feel deep inside me." Tryndamere pauses for a moment. "I need it to come to the surface. I hear that you can help me, so can you?"
You came to the right place, but I need more information.

Singed paused and seemed to evaluate his next words.

Describe to me this power that you feel inside of you.
Where do you think it comes from?
What do you think it does? And what you need it to do?
And the most important. To what edges would you go in order to obtain the desired results?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
You came to the right place, but I need more information.

Singed paused and seemed to evaluate his next words.

Describe to me this power that you feel inside of you.
Where do you think it comes from?
What do you think it does? And what you need it to do?
And the most important. To what edges would you go in order to obtain the desired results?
"The power inside me feels dark and monstrous, but I feel that I can control it. I don't know where it comes from exactly, but every time I grasp my blade for battle I can feel it there... deep down just waiting." Tryndamere pauses to tell Singed what he wants to do with this power, his face is stone serious. "I need to slaughter all my enemies, and anyone who get in the way of Freljord. Noxian, Demacian, everyone who gets in the way! I would go to the farthest edges of the world to acquire this power."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"The power inside me feels dark and monstrous, but I feel that I can control it. I don't know where it comes from exactly, but every time I grasp my blade for battle I can feel it there... deep down just waiting." Tryndamere pauses to tell Singed what he wants to do with this power, his face is stone serious. "I need to slaughter all my enemies, and anyone who get in the way of Freljord. Noxian, Demacian, everyone who gets in the way! I would go to the farthest edges of the world to acquire this power."
That is interesting.
Said Singed with a clear smile under the bandages that covered his face.
Have you ever heard the term demon blade?
Don't be scared with the histories of such artifacts, most of them are blades created by masters of the forge and spell craft.
Those swords and weapons are created to forcefully break all the normal limits of their holder and aid them in battle however an enormous risk comes with such power.
They break those limits via increasing the fury and bloodlust of their holder, because of that the holder spirit, soul or mind whatever you would like to call, it normally gets consumed for the blade.
There are few such weapons and even fewer that can hold one without losing themselves to it.
I think that you are in possession of such weapon.
If you want more power I could create a potion that would increase the synchrony between you and your blade, however you should know that there is a risk that you can become part of the blade, instead of the blade in part of you.
Are you willing to run the risk of losing yourself?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
That is interesting.
Said Singed with a clear smile under the bandages that covered his face.
Have you ever heard the term demon blade?
Don't be scared with the histories of such artifacts, most of them are blades created by masters of the forge and spell craft.
Those swords and weapons are created to forcefully break all the normal limits of their holder and aid them in battle however an enormous risk comes with such power.
They break those limits via increasing the fury and bloodlust of their holder, because of that the holder spirit, soul or mind whatever you would like to call, it normally gets consumed for the blade.
There are few such weapons and even fewer that can hold one without losing themselves to it.
I think that you are in possession of such weapon.
If you want more power I could create a potion that would increase the synchrony between you and your blade, however you should know that there is a risk that you can become part of the blade, instead of the blade in part of you.
Are you willing to run the risk of losing yourself?

"Demon blade, I can't say I ever heard of that term before." Tryndamere looks at his blade. "I posses a demon blade? This potion it will synch me with my blade so I can break the limit that my human body can't." Tryndamere didn't like the idea that he might lose himself, but he had to do it for his queen for Freljord. Tryndamere looked at singed and gave him dark grin. "Make the potion the reward is worth the risk. I will remove everyone in my way with this, so that Freljord will be at the top. I am sure my determination and the love for my queen can help me control it." Tryndamere looks at singed with sheer determination. "Make it."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"Demon blade, I can't say I ever heard of that term before." Tryndamere looks at his blade. "I posses a demon blade? This potion it will synch me with my blade so I can break the limit that my human body can't." Tryndamere didn't like the idea that he might lose himself, but he had to do it for his queen for Freljord. Tryndamere looked at singed and gave him dark grin. "Make the potion the reward is worth the risk. I will remove everyone in my way with this, so that Freljord will be at the top. I am sure my determination and the love for my queen can help me control it." Tryndamere looks at singed with sheer determination. "Make it."
Come here in 7 days from now around the same hour.

Them Singed looked at the barbarian directly to the eyes, his eyes were serious and in the golden glow that they sported there could be distinguished a spark of madness.

Just remember I always give to my clients what they ask, even if what they ask is not what they want.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Tryndamere makes his way out. He then stops at the door. "I will be back."