ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Hey Singed,

I have open up a armory in Piltover (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post28141308) and was wondering how much a license was to sell your goods to my clients? I just had Vlad in looking for some poison and I can't compete with the quality and quanity you produce.

Geokhan

Ask chemist

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Hey Singed,

I have open up a armory in Piltover (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post28141308) and was wondering how much a license was to sell your goods to my clients? I just had Vlad in looking for some poison and I can't compete with the quality and quanity you produce.

Geokhan
Well that is interesting I was thinking of expanding my business to other nations and having my products sell on Pilttover had always proven quite difficult.
So a business partnership could prove really beneficial to both of us, however you can understand that a license to sell such great quality products won’t be cheap but I might be inclined to give you a discount on it or even let it as a small percentage of your winnings.
So let the negotiations begin how much do you offer?

Ask chemist

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ I couldn't help but notice this. Are you for real? Consider that in the game you get a Health Potion for 35 gold. And that's just a basic health regenerating concoction necessary for battle.

You should charge more for a barrel of something to high-quality. Say, 85gp per barrel? }}
((the original deal was that in exchange of a vial of blood from Eve (for research), I would teach him how to brew it himself but since that brew is quite dagerous I will keep doing it for him in exchange plus Singed liked it and brew it for himself anyway so that is more a token price and is more aimed to pay the materials for the brew))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask chemist View Post
Well that is interesting I was thinking of expanding my business to other nations and having my products sell on Pilttover had always proven quite difficult.
So a business partnership could prove really beneficial to both of us, however you can understand that a license to sell such great quality products won’t be cheap but I might be inclined to give you a discount on it or even let it as a small percentage of your winnings.
So let the negotiations begin how much do you offer?
Well first of all quality poisons go to quality customers. I am not giving some schmuck your Insanity brew so he can do something stupid. People who buy poisonous weapons are going to pay a larger price. So I do not expect to sell much and need to make a profit of of this as well. I am also unfamiliar with your prices of your products. How about...250 gold for the right to sell your goods which I buy at 70% market value.

Ask chemist

08-12-2012

Quote:
Well first of all quality poisons go to quality customers. I am not giving some schmuck your Insanity brew so he can do something stupid. People who buy poisonous weapons are going to pay a larger price. So I do not expect to sell much and need to make a profit of of this as well. I am also unfamiliar with your prices of your products. How about...250 gold for the right to sell your goods which I buy at 70% market value.
Well yea, when I’m more used to more “juicy” deals I understand that you are just starting your busyness and that most of my products are for a selected type of clients so I don’t expect it to sell all that well, on Piltover at least so lest say, 300 gold for the right to sell my goods which you buy at 75% market value.
Or 300 gold and 70% of marked value IF you would also sell some of my less bellicose producs like my truth serum and others.

Geokhan

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask chemist View Post
Well yea, when I’m more used to more “juicy” deals I understand that you are just starting your busyness and that most of my products are for a selected type of clients so I don’t expect it to sell all that well, on Piltover at least so lest say, 300 gold for the right to sell my goods which you buy at 75% market value.
Or 300 gold and 70% of marked value IF you would also sell some of my less bellicose producs like my truth serum and others.
Truth serum...well as good of a deal as that is, I am in the weapons and armor business now, not the vender of exotic drinks business. I don't think I can sell truth serum very well to people who would rather kill the person or thing they buy it for. I will go up to 300 gold but you got to drop down to 72% and let me just sell poisons and standard survival potions. If you could come by may workplace tomorrow I would show you what space I have and maybe you will understand my situation and come up with display ideas and we can discuss the terms further.

((is sleep time))

Ask chemist

08-12-2012

Quote:
Truth serum...well as good of a deal as that is, I am in the weapons and armor business now, not the vender of exotic drinks business. I don't think I can sell truth serum very well to people who would rather kill the person or thing they buy it for. I will go up to 300 gold but you got to drop down to 72% and let me just sell poisons and standard survival potions. If you could come by may workplace tomorrow I would show you what space I have and maybe you will understand my situation and come up with display ideas and we can discuss the terms further.

((is sleep time))
Well you have a deal.

eldricht0golem

08-14-2012

((Wrong acount bump))

eldricht0golem

08-14-2012

((Chemical bump 2.0))

eldricht0golem

08-15-2012

((Singcacke, reporting for duty))