ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

11-27-2012

Singed blocked the clone with his shield and the impact shattered say clone to pieces.

Useless, the door is blocked and you can't flash trough it.
Wrong hands, right hands I'm tired to heard such nonsense.
Now is your last chance.

He said as the circular part of his shield started to spin.

Give me a piece of the crystal or I'll have to extract it from you.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Singed blocked the clone with his shield and the impact shattered say clone to pieces.

Useless, the door is blocked and you can't flash trough it.
Wrong hands, right hands I'm tired to heard such nonsense.
Now is your last chance.

He said as the circular part of his shield started to spin.

Give me a piece of the crystal or I'll have to extract it from you.
Finding Singed to be correct about the door, Geokhan regrew his armor.

You are welcome to try.

Geokhan shifts color from his normal cyan to a dark purple. A battle-rage rises within him and his mind screams out at this miserable man who seeks to destroy his kin for his 'progress'. Geokhan realized the Arachia may have been passing on feelings, but now isn't the time. Now is the time for blood. He charges with a battlecry that is a time honored family tradition of his clan.

FOR PONY!!!!!!!

Okay...I lied a bit. Geokhan made it up last year.

((fourth wall....What's that?))

Ask Mad Chemist

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Finding Singed to be correct about the door, Geokhan regrew his armor.

You are welcome to try.

Geokhan shifts color from his normal cyan to a dark purple. A battle-rage rises within him and his mind screams out at this miserable man who seeks to destroy his kin for his 'progress'. Geokhan realized the Arachia may have been passing on feelings, but now isn't the time. Now is the time for blood. He charges with a battlecry that is a time honored family tradition of his clan.

FOR PONY!!!!!!!

Okay...I lied a bit. Geokhan made it up last year.

((fourth wall....What's that?))
Sigh, you took the worst choice.
Singed waited for the last minute and when Geokhan was as close as possible, then he shot from his shield a charge of pressurized acid.
Last chance, you are a summoner and I am a champion.
In close quarters and on my field you should know what will happen

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Quote:
Sigh, you took the worst choice.
Singed waited for the last minute and when Geokhan was as close as possible, then he shot from his shield a charge of pressurized acid.
Last chance, you are a summoner and I am a champion.
In close quarters and on my field you should know what will happen

Geokhan's shield takes most of the acid, but Geokhan took some to his face. He staggered back while Singed continued to taunt him.

Taunting Geokhan. Just like the rest of them. His family, his peers...NO MORE!

"I AM NOT WEAK!"

Geokhan lunged at Singed slashing his blade, trying to land a blow to leave a crystal scar. Anything that blade touches will get coated in the crystalline ooze would be hard to move for a couple of seconds. A couple of seconds to force to key off of Singed.

Ask Mad Chemist

11-29-2012

Singed blocked the blade with his 2 charge mace.
The mace was charged with oil of explosion and a aerial neurotoxin so with the small explosion the toxin was spread all over the area.

Well that was unexpected, Geokhan there is no sin on being weak, actually I'm not "strong" myself but I have found ways to compensate for that.

Geokhan

11-29-2012

Quote:
Singed blocked the blade with his 2 charge mace.
The mace was charged with oil of explosion and a aerial neurotoxin so with the small explosion the toxin was spread all over the area.

Well that was unexpected, Geokhan there is no sin on being weak, actually I'm not "strong" myself but I have found ways to compensate for that.
The neurotoxin affected Geokhan not by shutting his system down, but by screwing with the emotional portion of his brain. His eyes dilated and he shifted hue yet again, this time to a dark red. This was not just mad, this was feral. He didn't shout as he thrust his shield at Singed's face. He snarled. His Arachia crystalline growth shifted into a more spiked array.

Ask Mad Chemist

11-29-2012

"He nice a beast with no control of himself is more easy to capture than a coward or a warrior."
Singed though and charged shield first against Geokhan while hiding his left hand from sight.

Geokhan

11-29-2012

Quote:
"He nice a beast with no control of himself is more easy to capture than a coward or a warrior."
Singed though and charged shield first against Geokhan while hiding his left hand from sight.

((You know...you kinda thrust this on me and told me I got no choice. IDK I almost think killing Geokhan would be easier. It's kinda cramping my style. I don't really want to just stop this, but...yeah. It just feels too hopelessly out of my control when you have made it quite clear Geokhan isn't leaving without sacrificing something that Geokhan would rather die than give up. A good brawl is one thing, this just feels ...bad. Sorry.))

Ask Mad Chemist

11-30-2012

(( kk just wanted to take a couple of samples, don't worry there is a way the get out witout getting to surrender anything.
Remenber the acid I throw at you? it hit one door that weakened from it so you can get out using that . ))

Geokhan

11-30-2012

Quote:
(( kk just wanted to take a couple of samples, don't worry there is a way the get out witout getting to surrender anything.
Remenber the acid I throw at you? it hit one door that weakened from it so you can get out using that . ))

((A couple samples of the Arachia. It is a big deal. Shaving off pieces of that is like shaving off pieces of Geokhan's soul. That and Geokhan doesn't want any kind of Arachia misused. So unless Singed just wanted exoskeleton bits that Geokhan has been throwing at him, he isn't getting anything.))

While Geokhan himself was quite mad at the time, his Arachia was trying to establish some way of control. It suddenly noted a fizzle at the doorway and directed Geokhan to glance at it. A vibrational nudge in the right direction and the feral mind triggered 'adrenaline', as layers of crystal grew, Geokhan grew faster. He bolted towards the door eager to smash into it and to freedom. While he ran the toxin started leaving his system...slowly he was calming down.