ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Singed looks at Geokhan and then says on a snarcky tone of voice.
Change of looks? You seem to have some problems, come with me to my lab, there are few places that are more private here in Zaun.

Following Singed to his lab, Geokhan removes his hood to reveal his new appearance.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not looking to change back. I know what will change me back, and it is something you can't brew up, unless you can brew a clean world.

I am now the ambassador of the Brakern, and I will likely make decisions against Zuan's interests in Kalamanda. I wanted to know if that would affect our business relationship.

Ask Mad Chemist

11-25-2012

Singed looked Geokhan new appearance and heard his words without changing his facial expression in the slightest

I try not to let other things affect my business...well That and I didn't bring you here to "cure" you.

He then clapped his hands and the doors and windows of the lab were closed with reinforced steel.

Don't worry after some test and experiments, I might let you go.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Singed looked Geokhan new appearance and heard his words without changing his facial expression in the slightest

I try not to let other things affect my business...well That and I didn't bring you here to "cure" you.

He then clapped his hands and the doors and windows of the lab were closed with reinforced steel.

Don't worry after some test and experiments, I might let you go.

Geokhan glares angrily.

Well, I thought you would act much better than this.

Geokhan Flashed past the bars and drew his blade. His 'skin' grew a layer of crystal and Geokhan's hand secreted a crystal covering onto his blade.

Now let me leave, and there will be no hard feelings.

Ask Mad Chemist

11-25-2012

There are never hard feelings on my side of things.
But since you said explicitly that you would act against the best interest of Zaun I can hardly let you go.
Also its not every day that a valuable test subject presents himself on my lab.
So we either fight now or you make me an offer.

Ask the Herald

11-25-2012

Viktor appears in Singed's lab, having arrived via his Hyper-Kinetic Repositioner, and looks around for the Mad Chemist. Once he spots him, he approaches the brewer of dangerous concoctions and nods familiarly.

"Greetings, Singed. How go your experiments?"

Geokhan

11-25-2012

Quote:
There are never hard feelings on my side of things.
But since you said explicitly that you would act against the best interest of Zaun I can hardly let you go.
Also its not every day that a valuable test subject presents himself on my lab.
So we either fight now or you make me an offer.

Well bullocks.

Geokhan throws a couple crystal shards at Singed, and retreats towards the door he entered through.

Ask Mad Chemist

11-26-2012

Singed barely dodges the hasty throw crystals and says to Geokhan.

Useless you can flash or teleport out of my labs they have a special anti-magic coating.

Now I can let you go in exchange of information of what it's going on and what you and the brackern are planning and a piece of the type of crystal that the brackern use to bind their life essence to.

If you refuse...well You know what comes next.

He said as he honed a black shield of the same design as the one he has on his augmented skin.

Geokhan

11-26-2012

Quote:
Singed barely dodges the hasty throw crystals and says to Geokhan.

Useless you can flash or teleport out of my labs they have a special anti-magic coating.

Now I can let you go in exchange of information of what it's going on and what you and the brackern are planning and a piece of the type of crystal that the brackern use to bind their life essence to.

If you refuse...well You know what comes next.

He said as he honed a black shield of the same design as the one he has on his augmented skin.

I have no ill will towards Zaun, I merely do not wish it to interfere with the dormant Brakern at all. The less stimuli they get the better until the world is made right. As for testing on any Brakern artifact...NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Geokhan continues toward the doorway, and throws a couple more shards at Singed. Geokhan didn't really want a fight, but unless he could open the door, he would show Singed more than a couple of thrown shards.

Ask Mad Chemist

11-26-2012

Singed blocked the shards with his shield.

The ones that were extracting the crystals on kalamanda were the dormant Brakern are, were Noxus and Demacia.
And the ones that are using it as a play ground is the league, I hardly see how Zaun has anything to do with this.
Also really a piece of souless crystal would be more important that you safety right now?
Think it for a moment, you are on my lab, in the middle of Zaun.
In exchange of not getting out of here a piece of crystal is a small price.

Geokhan

11-26-2012

Quote:
Singed blocked the shards with his shield.

The ones that were extracting the crystals on kalamanda were the dormant Brakern are, were Noxus and Demacia.
And the ones that are using it as a play ground is the league, I hardly see how Zaun has anything to do with this.
Also really a piece of souless crystal would be more important that you safety right now?
Think it for a moment, you are on my lab, in the middle of Zaun.
In exchange of not getting out of here a piece of crystal is a small price.

The Arachia is souless, but its power in the wrong hands could spell disaster. NO ONE will be allowed to test on them. NO ONE will be allowed to use Kalamanda as a test site. Hell, I will fight the League on using it as a Field of Justice! The Brakern and their artifacts are not mine to give if I wanted to! They belong to the Brakern and until the race as a whole can speak their minds, the artifacts will remain... where ...they ...are!

Geokhan surged with energy and, with blinding speed, appeared to charge at Singed. In reality, Geokhan had bolted to the door and created a fragile crystal clone to cover him as he tried the door.