ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrakasta

10-27-2012

((ah ok, thanks for asking such a dumb question, but, mathematics aren't my thing))

Ask Mad Chemist

10-27-2012

((Don't worry aren't my thing either I use a converter.))

RG2000

10-27-2012

Greetings Master Mad Chemist, I am Dr. Hazzel Gear a biologist from Piltover, you may consider me an adversary, but no, my intentions are purely for personal knowledge and unrelated to our cities rivalry...

Okay..let me begin...

First of all....how did you develop immunity against your own poisons and chemicals...

Second...considering you are the only known chemist around here, and with the appearance of the new spider queen ...do you know what sort of poisons are effective against spiders...especially a big one...

And lastly...if someone else other than you drink your Insanity Potion, will they get a similar result as you ?

Ask Mad Chemist

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
Greetings Master Mad Chemist, I am Dr. Hazzel Gear a biologist from Piltover, you may consider me an adversary, but no, my intentions are purely for personal knowledge and unrelated to our cities rivalry...

Okay..let me begin...

First of all....how did you develop immunity against your own poisons and chemicals...

Second...considering you are the only known chemist around here, and with the appearance of the new spider queen ...do you know what sort of poisons are effective against spiders...especially a big one...

And lastly...if someone else other than you drink your Insanity Potion, will they get a similar result as you ?
Adversary? No our fields of knowledge are too different for us to be rivals or something.
Also the ways that have prevailed on Piltover are just to "soft" to achieve any real advance on that field.
As for your questions:
1°.- to develop immunity was a complicated process, first I used a number of potions that boosted my immune system and capacity for the metabolization of toxins it permitted me to use more powerful potions to boost every single aspect of my physical abilities as well as my nervous system.
To depelove immunity to all kind of toxins after that was quite easy, it did not lacked pain, but was easy.
2°.-Carbaryl, bendiocarb, chlorpyrifos or synthetic pyrethroids such as Cypermethrin, Cyfluthrin and Lambda-cyhalothri.
All are good for killing insect and spiders, but it would need some "special" ingredient in order to counter the magical properties of this spiders.
3°.-How about a drink?
Hehe now being more serious, the insanity potions is quite the dangerous brew, if someone who haves not the necessary resistance to have every physical aspect of himself forcefully boosted would be torn to shreds form the inside out.

RG2000

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Adversary? No our fields of knowledge are too different for us to be rivals or something.
Also the ways that have prevailed on Piltover are just to "soft" to achieve any real advance on that field.
As for your questions:
1°.- to develop immunity was a complicated process, first I used a number of potions that boosted my immune system and capacity for the metabolization of toxins it permitted me to use more powerful potions to boost every single aspect of my physical abilities as well as my nervous system.
To depelove immunity to all kind of toxins after that was quite easy, it did not lacked pain, but was easy.
2°.-Carbaryl, bendiocarb, chlorpyrifos or synthetic pyrethroids such as Cypermethrin, Cyfluthrin and Lambda-cyhalothri.
All are good for killing insect and spiders, but it would need some "special" ingredient in order to counter the magical properties of this spiders.
3°.-How about a drink?
Hehe now being more serious, the insanity potions is quite the dangerous brew, if someone who haves not the necessary resistance to have every physical aspect of himself forcefully boosted would be torn to shreds form the inside out.

Very good, that eliminates every border from my mind...Also our "soft" ways is one of many reasons that keep Piltover from not having a "Zaun Gray" sky above our city.

My response from your answers...
1°.-How long do you need for your body fully adapted without any side or minor effects ?
2°.-Those ingredients is quite abundant here, now tell me this "Special" ingredient you mentioned...
3°.-How about no
I merely curious about the properties of your Insanity Potion, and certainly not willing to drink it.

I also have some extra questions for you...
4°.- Do you open a store or an apothecary here ?
5°.- What about Warwick, has longtime friend retains his friendship with you after he turned into something rather.....hairy.....

Ask the Herald

10-29-2012

Greetings, Singed.

How are you?

Ask Mad Chemist

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
Very good, that eliminates every border from my mind...Also our "soft" ways is one of many reasons that keep Piltover from not having a "Zaun Gray" sky above our city.

My response from your answers...
1°.-How long do you need for your body fully adapted without any side or minor effects ?
2°.-Those ingredients is quite abundant here, now tell me this "Special" ingredient you mentioned...
3°.-How about no
I merely curious about the properties of your Insanity Potion, and certainly not willing to drink it.

I also have some extra questions for you...
4°.- Do you open a store or an apothecary here ?
5°.- What about Warwick, has longtime friend retains his friendship with you after he turned into something rather.....hairy.....
Don’t you like the Zaun grey? Is quite beautiful to watch it in the dusk or dawn from a high place,
The photonic chemical reactions on the mist create quite the spectacle, it can een be compared with the aurora from the frozen lands.
Also I don’t think that the method from Piltover would be the most effective for a field such as biology.
As for your questions:
1.-It had some side effects but nothing that would affect leading my life, I t took some time, roughly 3 year 6 months of to complete my first full body modification, since then I haven’t really stopped.
2. - Avatars of powerful forces or elementals have a supernatural type of protection to arm so something to combat this protection is needed, more often than not is only necessary something to corrupt the bound crated between the source and the “creature”.
3. - Can’t you take a joke?
4. - I have many stores on Zaun and many more sell some of my “products” all-around of Valoran.
5.- I think the word you are looking for is feral, and our friendship haven’t changed that much, is only a little upsetting when his more feral instincts take over, and make him want to kill and devour everything that moves around him.
Since then I have tried to create various potions to counter the side effect but only have created some to alleviate his initial urges and delays the degeneration of his mind.
((Sorry for the semi godmodding but is the only way I can see WW being still semi same after so long since he drank the potion))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Greetings, Singed.

How are you?
Greetings Viktor.
Live is faring well for me most of my projects are coming together and I don’t like foundings for my research.
So do tell any interesting projects that you are working on lately?

Ask Mad Chemist

10-30-2012

Bamp

Ask Mad Chemist

11-01-2012

Bump

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post

((who still falls for these? I think I FINALLY GOT ALL THE ****ING SCARS BURNT OUT OF MY SKULL AND MARINATED IN THE SOULS OF DEAD BRONIES!....or maybe not.))