ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskCrimsonLord

08-09-2012

((Sorry for the late reply dude, I totally forgot about this. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ymuffin&page=8 ))
I think this might be it.

Ask chemist

08-09-2012

Oh now I remember, silly me I was about to give you the recipe of an hallucination inducing drug, but that is not important anyway, I remember now Miss Karma had come with an “interesting” proposal, of making a beverage capable of satiating you, I had just received some advice from my business partner Gragas about brewing and decided to take a shoot.
So anyway the secret of that particular brew is not that it imitates blood, since what you enjoy from your victim is not the blood but the live that you suck from them.
At first I proposed to use unicorn blood since it conserves his qualities and life force for a long time after it is extracted, but Miss Karma insisted that not fussy, cute or mythical creatures should be used, she would had to said that before drugged and killed an unicorn for nothing!.... Anyway finally found a way to do it:
You know how small microorganisms are required to brew the alcohol? I had only to use some hextec to mutate some of them to convert alcohol into Carbohydrates so the other could convert the carbohydrates in to alcohol, and presto you have a perfectly healthy colony of microorganisms ready to give their life force to you!
That is what gives that brew his characteristically purple coloration, it was mostly dumb luck that the resulting microorganisms give the brew a quite delicious flavor, like a good black rum.
I have a like to it so whenever you like I can sell you some, let’s say 15gp the barrel?
I’m deeply sorry that I can’t teach you how to brew it. but the colony population must be monitored during every step of the brew, if there is a minimal misbalance it can become a powerful potion capable of killing a blue whale with only 3 drops (trust me I have tested it).
((no problem I have been quite bussy with the battlecast threat))

AskCrimsonLord

08-09-2012

(( Well ****, thats alot of well-informed wall of text. +1 internetz to you sir, it was really well written))
I see.. I'll come back later when I'm done with Evelyn.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

(( I feal so bad because this singed can talk a lot and do good RPing...when he's newer than me -_-# ))

Ask chemist

08-09-2012

((Ty it's difficult to grab a feeling of singed character i'll have him have a little talky when talking about his craftmanship and be rather short answered and have a little of "i don't give a **** on everything else))

Ask chemist

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( I feal so bad because this singed can talk a lot and do good RPing...when he's newer than me -_-# ))
((Don't feel bad I bet that you will be an excelent komag))

AskCrimsonLord

08-10-2012

((Im sensing a jelly Vice over here.))

Ask chemist

08-10-2012

((Chemical bump))

Ask the Herald

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask chemist View Post
15gp the barrel?
{{ I couldn't help but notice this. Are you for real? Consider that in the game you get a Health Potion for 35 gold. And that's just a basic health regenerating concoction necessary for battle.

You should charge more for a barrel of something to high-quality. Say, 85gp per barrel? }}

AskCrimsonLord

08-12-2012

(( Its just for my needs, I doubt its good for battle.))