ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

09-17-2012

((Bump))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-17-2012

((NOT FALLING FOR IT!!))

Singed,

What was the WORST potion you ever made?
I would ask it by your definition and not those of your victims.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

09-17-2012

((It is afunny video not mind rape))
I'm the worst that have ever made?
Since you ask, the one that has given me the worst experience, was the gender changing one.
You see that was discovered by accident...one Unfortunate accident.
That's it, when it comes to potions...well I have one that nullifies all aggressive responses of the subject it is still untested but it would theoretically make it in to a living doll.
-Signed Singed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

09-17-2012

Veigar jumps out of a black hole

"OH REALLY I WAS JUST A TEST SUBJECT FOR YOUR POTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~Veigar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

09-17-2012

Of course you were, I wanted to test if it could be replicated, especially on yordels.
-Signed Singed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Of course you were, I wanted to test if it could be replicated, especially on yordels.
-Signed Singed.
"Oh Great I'm Your Test Subject Let Me Guess You Have Something Else For Me..."

~Veigar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

09-17-2012

No not really...for Now that's it, I only test on champions after I have make sure it will not kill them, after all, what good will it make for me to break the toys of the summoners?
But if you need anything I am sure that I can make it for you, at a price.
However, I have something that could make you taller if you wanted.
-Signed Singed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
No not really...for Now that's it, I only test on champions after I have make sure it will not kill them, after all, what good will it make for me to break the toys of the summoners?
But if you need anything I am sure that I can make it for you, at a price.
However, I have something that could make you taller if you wanted.
-Signed Singed.
"HEY NOT FUNNY"
Veigar focuses himself to hold back from wanting to nuke Singed again
"....BUT IF YOU ARE NEED OF TEST SUBJECTS I CAN EASY GET SOME".


~Veigar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

09-17-2012

I am not making fun of you, I actually have one potion that would work just fine.
Also I have other test subjects, but yordles are difficult to find here on Zaun.
-Signed Singed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
I am not making fun of you, I actually have one potion that would work just fine.
Also I have other test subjects, but yordles are difficult to find here on Zaun.
-Signed Singed.
"I don't need to be taller I need to show the world that I can conquer it even with my physical limitations."

"Hmm yordles....I will find ways of getting some..."


~Veigar