ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask chemist View Post
((My threat is right now on trial as I asked that a beter Singed shall apear or the original they get the character, as socondary effect of my own peticion my ask threat is stil not "official" but i can still RP as singed in any other threat.
BTW you should check the Battlecast threat it is getting awesome and we could use an ashe.))
((Unfortunately, I don't even think I'm on trial. Since I'm apparently a Woad Ashe now, so I don't know if I can actually RP in 'official' threads in case the official Ashe wants to get in on it.))

Ask chemist

08-04-2012

Quote:
Do you know what's even more hygienic?

Not drinking all those poisons.
But where is the fun in that?
The same way you want to hone your archery I whant to hone my skill whit my chamicals
BTW I know that you don't whant to take the insanity poison,
I mean you don't even have the skill to recreate even whit the recipe, but just put it
in this place where everyone can see it even other scientist can see it, even other chemist's whould be heresy.

Ask chemist

08-04-2012

Quote:
((Unfortunately, I don't even think I'm on trial. Since I'm apparently a Woad Ashe now, so I don't know if I can actually RP in 'official' threads in case the official Ashe wants to get in on it.))
((That is not the question you CAN RP as woad ashe who whould be a diferent entity to normal ashe,
you can RP you jus need to state that in that universe (where battlecast is taking plase there hare 2 ashes
Maybe twins? or a clone) and presto we have a perfec excuse. this has Viktor support and he seems to be really comprehensive))

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

Quote:
((That is not the question you CAN RP as woad ashe who whould be a diferent entity to normal ashe,
you can RP you jus need to state that in that universe (where battlecast is taking plase there hare 2 ashes
Maybe twins? or a clone) and presto we have a perfec excuse. this has Viktor support and he seems to be really comprehensive))
((It would be a different entity yes, but it's not as simple since I'll have to ask Ashe permission to be her 'twin' or 'clone' - because that doesn't fall into canon either. I'm not exactly against the thread, I just don't know if people are going to come in to bite my head off again. /: ))

Ask chemist

08-04-2012

Quote:
((It would be a different entity yes, but it's not as simple since I'll have to ask Ashe permission to be her 'twin' or 'clone' - because that doesn't fall into canon either. I'm not exactly against the thread, I just don't know if people are going to come in to bite my head off again. /: ))
((Ho yea another war; but that threat is another universe from the forums so nothing in there is "canon"
I mean Anivia and cho were made into battlecast's also the dragon from twisted treeline Ebowman and maybe Galio, any way you can ask if you can RP as woad ashe in there, if they said no then back off even if proveked and if they say yes more RPing for you.
Sorry for the typos i was writting while waching My little pony on a dare game))

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

Quote:
((Ho yea another war; but that threat is another universe from the forums so nothing in there is "canon"
I mean Anivia and cho were made into battlecast's also the dragon from twisted treeline Ebowman and maybe Galio, any way you can ask if you can RP as woad ashe in there, if they said no then back off even if proveked and if they say yes more RPing for you.
Sorry for the typos i was writting while waching My little pony on a dare game))
((Alright, I'll try it.))

Ask chemist

08-06-2012

((RANDOM))

King Chrom

08-06-2012

Quote:
( The Chemical STUFF works )

Ask chemist

08-07-2012

((of course it works ))

Ask chemist

08-08-2012

((bump))