ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

What's in that potion of yours?

Ask chemist

08-04-2012

Quote:
What's in that potion of yours?
Which one, the one I drink to buff myself or the one I make all of you breathe?

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask chemist View Post
Which one, the one I drink to buff myself or the one I make all of you breathe?
Oxygen is what allows us to breathe. For a scientist, you don't know much of the basic things, do you?

I was asking about your 'Insanity Potion'.

Ask chemist

08-04-2012

Quote:
Oxygen is what allows us to breathe. For a scientist, you don't know much of the basic things, do you?

I was asking about your 'Insanity Potion'.
Well I was talking a bout the purple cluod I make you breathe on the fields.
As for the insanity potion you can undertand that I can't give you the recipe right?
kind of trade mark.
What I can tell you is that it contain a lot of diferent chemicals that reac t whit the components of the human bodye incrasing all of his functions at the small cost of my logical reasoning.

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

Quote:
Well I was talking a bout the purple cluod I make you breathe on the fields.
As for the insanity potion you can undertand that I can't give you the recipe right?
kind of trade mark.
What I can tell you is that it contain a lot of diferent chemicals that reac t whit the components of the human bodye incrasing all of his functions at the small cost of my logical reasoning.
Right. Though the Institute makes sure the poison is quickly evaporated, so we are not so affected by it. Fortunately too; wouldn't want to turn out like you.

I don't want the recipe. I simply want to know what kind of corrosive chemicals you mix up in order to turn yourself into such a monster. But I guess that sort of potion also decreases your capacity to type clearly too.

((I'm aware that English is not your first language, but I'm not sure how the forum takes these threads. Is it actually being typed out, or is it being said? Since some people like to put action into their answers.))

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Do you ever have to replace the bandages wrapped around your mouth?

Ask chemist

08-04-2012

Quote:
I don't want the recipe. I simply want to know what kind of corrosive chemicals you mix up in order to turn yourself into such a monster. But I guess that sort of potion also decreases your capacity to type clearly too.
Saddly it is one of his secondary effects.

Quote:
Do you ever have to replace the bandages wrapped around your mouth?
Every day, it is more hygienic

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

Do you know what's even more hygienic?

Not drinking all those poisons.

Ask chemist

08-04-2012

Quote:
((I'm aware that English is not your first language, but I'm not sure how the forum takes these threads. Is it actually being typed out, or is it being said? Since some people like to put action into their answers.))
((My threat is right now on trial as I asked that a beter Singed shall apear or the original they get the character, as socondary effect of my own peticion my ask threat is stil not "official" but i can still RP as singed in any other threat.
BTW you should check the Battlecast threat it is getting awesome and we could use an ashe.))

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Quote:
Every day, it is more hygienic
I would imagine.