It's a secret from everyone...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

12-23-2012

I am bringing back the Phoenix Wright Cases for LoL.

Don't tell anyone.

Again, shush....

...The first one might be a bit of a shocker, plans are big...

That is all.

- Sykper

PS: Champions, what are your opinions on being arrested on the spot during RPs by the League for crimes where you can be placed near or at the scene around the time of it? It won't 'directly' affect your RPs, I would probably just intervene in the Ask threads and have you set up in jail...although that might be a salvation for some...

Ergheis

12-23-2012

I'm legally obligated to tell you I ain't a real champion, but you should probably make the crime scene an Open RP, even if it's someone's room. Would be fun to arrest someone in their ask thread though....

Dear Urgot

12-23-2012

So no more Urgot fights in the middle of the Crownguard estate without repurcussions?

This crabman is displeased.

Aya Shameimaruu

12-23-2012

OH EM GEE!

SYKPER!

I miss. Them, So Much. Please. GIMME IN THERE *Fangirl*

Ask the Shadow

12-23-2012

Oh, the sheer number of war criminals and psychopaths in this League of Legends...but regardless, sounds enjoyable and fun. Betting that Hecarim could belt out a mean Manfred von Karma style 'OBJECTION!'

Sykper

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergheis View Post
I'm legally obligated to tell you I ain't a real champion, but you should probably make the crime scene an Open RP, even if it's someone's room. Would be fun to arrest someone in their ask thread though....
I am definiting taking steps to refine on what the other guy did for said threads. In terms of preparation I believe that the crime-scene could be an Open RP, while the trial room is a semi-closed with only a limited amount of people performing their respective duties. However, since I am bringing back the cases, I intend to make the cases, so I would be theoritically in charge of at least the Judge (for jokes, rulings, and shenanigans) and the witnesses. If someone else would like to prosecute, I would tell them via the open RP thread what they take from the witnesses, makes things easier than logging into the client.

But yes, I think that is a terrific idea.

Aya Shameimaruu

12-23-2012

Uhm, what kind of Objection would Koggy make?

OB*SLURP*JECTON! *in a cute little void voice*

Sykper

12-23-2012

Man I sort of feel like surprising the first defendant...

No, I will, after all HE can't exactly get away with an alibi...mwahaha!

On that note, the champions in question don't have to actively participate if they don't want to, they can 'trust' the attorneys to win right? Oh yea, by the way, going to need some attorneys, I can't exactly solve my own cases....

Ask the Herald

12-23-2012

Yes.

Do it.

Arrest Viktor.

It'll be hilarious.

Sykper

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Yes.

Do it.

Arrest Viktor.

It'll be hilarious.
*Plays out scenario in mind*

I see no instances where that will end well. Might have to place cardboard cut-out of Viktor on defendant stand.

Also weren't you already a defendant that was innocent?