Sona's Snowdown Party (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Many minions and small yordles can be seen running around Sona's home, decorating every room, door, wall, floor, and just about anything they can reach. Everything around the entire property has been decorated for the Snowdown Holiday.

Drinks and snacks are provided in almost every room, and the hextect speakers and sound system can project Sona's beautiful tunes throughout the entire home, as well as other music when she's busy.

With just moments awaiting before guests arrive, Sona, wearing her Silent Night outfit, makes the final plans and adjustments before opening her property up to all those she had invited. Before any guests arrive, she made sure to send her little helpers out, so they don't disturb any guests.

Sona plays out a lovely tune that echos throughout the house and outside.

On the gate leading up to the mansion, there is a note. The note reads:

Welcome to Sona's Snowdown Party. Be on your best behavior.

-----------

(( At a unique attempt to get people to RP with each other more, welcome to Sona's Snowdown Party, hosted in Sona's mansion. Everything's set up for the holiday. Come on in, sit down for a while, listen to Sona's graceful holiday tunes, and hang out with your favorite champions for the season. Try to keep this as champion-friendly as possible, but OC's are allowed if you want.

Also, there is a restrictive field around the home, so no one should get hurt. At least, not by each other.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gragas

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Santa Gragas comes in sober by the chimney with a bag o' presents. He tells this to Sona: 'I got some custom, personalised presents fer those that come in. 'ere, I gots ye somethin''
Gragas gives Sona a pair of bells for her ethwahl and a bottle o' chardanay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Sona smiles and places the bells Gragas hands her on the ends of her Etwahl, causing jingles everytime she plays.

"Thanks Gragas," She plays in a delightful tune, "You can put the bottle over there on the table."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Evelynn enters dressed in a short-cut but considerably classier evening gown than what she typically wears. She shows her invitation to the doorman and sets the small gift she brought on a nearby table. As a silent show of respect for her hostess, Evelynn even attempted to wrangle her coiffure.

She failed, but she still tried.

"Good evening, Sona." She approaches her friend with arms open. "How have you been? I hope that little incident with the empathy crystal hasn't soured your mood?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Jayce was dressed in his usual jacket, white fake fur laced around the collar. He heard Sona was hosting a party for Snowdown, and thought it would be interesting if he came to the party too. Jayce struggled to keep his hammer warm. He walked up to the doors of Sona's mansion, and knocked on the door.
"Hellooo? Can I come in?"
Jayce straigetened his hair up with some gel and a comb...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-12-2012

The only differnt thing about Zyra is that instead of the usual leaves covering her body they were replaced by oversized mistletoe. She also had a few bells in her hair... She secretly liked the jingle...As she approaches she stands next to Jayce and knocks on the door.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Hunter

Senior Member

12-12-2012

((Do we need a invitation to attend? Or are all champions welcome?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Wearing her usual armor, not much for special attire or such, Poppy walks to the manor. She managed to reschedule most of her work for a later date, and decided to at least visit this celebration.

She glances around as she enters, taking note of Evelynn and the two still waiting at the door. She then walks over to Sona and gives her a polite bow.

"Greetings Maven. How are you today?"

((Poppy = party attire is not happening ))

((Rengar, considering the "Open RP" marker, I'd say all of us are welcome. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn enters dressed in a short-cut but considerably classier evening gown than what she typically wears. She shows her invitation to the doorman and sets the small gift she brought on a nearby table. As a silent show of respect for her hostess, Evelynn even attempted to wrangle her coiffure.

She failed, but she still tried.

"Good evening, Sona." She approaches her friend with arms open. "How have you been? I hope that little incident with the empathy crystal hasn't soured your mood?"
Sona turned to Evelynn with a warm smile.

"Greetings Evelynn," She played out, "Don't worry about that incident, it was my fault for being ill prepared for it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce was dressed in his usual jacket, white fake fur laced around the collar. He heard Sona was hosting a party for Snowdown, and thought it would be interesting if he came to the party too. Jayce struggled to keep his hammer warm. He walked up to the doors of Sona's mansion, and knocked on the door.
"Hellooo? Can I come in?"
Jayce straigetened his hair up with some gel and a comb...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
The only differnt thing about Zyra is that instead of the usual leaves covering her body they were replaced by oversized mistletoe. She also had a few bells in her hair... She secretly liked the jingle...As she approaches she stands next to Jayce and knocks on the door.
Sona answers the door with a smile.

"Oh hey Jayce and Zyra," Sona's music said, "Come on in. Make yourself at home."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter View Post
((Do we need a invitation to attend? Or are all champions welcome?))
((Open to all. Some champions are just special enough to be personally invited.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Wearing her usual armor, not much for special attire or such, Poppy walks to the manor. She managed to reschedule most of her work for a later date, and decided to at least visit this celebration.

She glances around as she enters, taking note of Evelynn and the two still waiting at the door. She then walks over to Sona and gives her a polite bow.

"Greetings Maven. How are you today?"

((Poppy = party attire is not happening ))

((Rengar, considering the "Open RP" marker, I'd say all of us are welcome. ))
Sona turns to Poppy and returns the bow.

"Hello Poppy. I've been great today. So excited for this party," Her melodies said, "So how have you been?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

12-12-2012

"Quite busy as usual. Politics are quite... jarring. At least at times such as this schedules can be remade."

Poppy takes a look at the decorations and design of the manor, seeming somewhat impressed by it though it was hard to tell from her face.