Mordekaiser...Whats his health?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IPlayWithSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Kinda confused, maybe it was just that I did bad damage.

I know mordekaiser soaks up damage...is that just because of high armor?
I attacked him(as twitch, GIANT dps) I did about 1/30th of his life with 2 of my abilities+a lot of auto attacking. It seemed his grey bar kept going down when I attack him and back up. Is the grey bar related to his health? Did he pop an ult where he takes no damage?

R66Y

09-10-2010

Morde has a shield he powers up by doing damage with his skills (up to 450 health iirc). That is the grey bar you see below his health. He won't take any damage until that shield is down (either because you reduced it through damage or by letting it drain naturally).

IPlayWithSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Thats the thing that got me...>.< thanks.

SlackWareWolf

09-10-2010

Just for reference; The Shield "Iron Man" is charged by abilities, and REALLY charged by his Siphon ability. It maxes out at about 650 HP, so, literally 4 or 5 shots from a turret won't even damage me with him. His Ultimate also has Lifesteal, so, you can use that too even if you have no intention of killing another champ. It's 4% of their Max Health + another small amount per 50 AP, so you can suck some life out and stay alive longer with it, and since he uses Health for Abilities instead of Mana, it helps you stay out longer.