Why does armor and mr seem useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whiteheal

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton95 View Post
I have never really tried to play a legit tank in TT I don't think that this map is set up for them to do very well, except for Singed who is more AP than tank. Overall i rarely run tanks in treeline and just pick a tankier bruiser if my team needs a tank. my go too is Olaf. You build him tanky and you have spamable true damage that destroys squishes and you can't be cc and you get really tanky when your ulti is up. Olaf is just one of the bruiser like that. Darius, Lee Sin, Riven, and others are the same way. they can't be burst down fast enough and they give their team time to burst down the other team. My personal favorites are Olaf and Darius. Tanks with insane damage to deal to anyone stupid enough to fight them.
Thats pretty sad then I am pretty good with lee sin but I love true tanks people who deal low dmg but have stuns or cc to help the team out like ram

Mich567

08-09-2012

I play Amumu as a pure tank (I get bored and add AP at the end), and I do pretty well. Rammus and Singed are great too... Tanks seem to do fine.

whiteheal

08-11-2012

Again 3k hp 167 armor try killed me in 2 secs as udyr with just a ie and a bt and the as boots whats the point in armor if i die in same time as if i had a bt -.-