Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was you first Champ and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wordbrah

08-03-2012

first one i ever tried was ryze because i thought he looked cool... first ones i mained were leblanc annie and fiddle because they are really op if you get good at them =]

MysticOblivion

08-03-2012

Ezreal, looked cool, but took forever to buy since I sucked when i first played..

Enderzone

08-03-2012

Pantheon, joined during a freeweek with him in it, enjoyed slaughtering everyone early and jumping halfway across the map once i had my ult. Just barely managed to buy him before the freeweek ended.

Ehrlich Mar

08-03-2012

Alistar. I had this sort of obsession with minotaurs for the longest time. I used to study a lot of greek mythology, and the story of the Minotaur just riveted me. So I started playing this game, and guess who was free that week? My beloved bull.

I dominated my first few games with him, and the riot youtube channel gives you a free Alistar + skin when you subscribe, so it was just a perfect scenario. Couldn't have asked for better.

Lajinn5

08-03-2012

Olaf, viking to stronk

FatBoiSmasher

08-03-2012

Master Yi, how do you not start off with master yi? (Too bad I learned too late how "great" he was ._.)

Ayobrø

08-03-2012

Pantheon dat stun

AskKarthus

08-03-2012

amumu, I thought he was funny

LoneChipmunk

08-03-2012

Nasus, because he is a puppy

BoganSlayer

08-03-2012

Ahri was one of the free champs i played all week with her got used to her only to find out they change the free champs every week ... i was new