KC, the vengeful bard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BIGyouNOwat

08-11-2012

i liek the sound of this champ
it's pretty cool

Daoxu

Recruiter

08-11-2012

the problem with a debuff support and your idea of full tank would be team comps missing things like shurelya's not to mention a support would have tons of problems building frozen + sunfire after all the wards

pengwndude

08-11-2012

I'm thinking of KC being more of a tank than a support

Bog Gobin

Recruiter

08-11-2012

Overall I like this champion

His taunt is good.
You could use his Q and E to force an enemy into a turret.
This require flash and exhaust
Exhaust would be used to keep them in the turret zone
Maybe you could change an ability and give him a damage aura that heals him equal to damage done to the enemies.
This would make him more of a defense tank than a health tank
His ult could use some stats.

I like the lore

pengwndude

08-11-2012

thank you! is there anything i need to rework?

pengwndude

08-11-2012

bump

ploki122

08-11-2012

Alright, since you fixed some of the previous issues, I'm moving up a notch adding synergy to the blend...

Like I said, your high CDs are anti-synergic with your passive... With similar stats, Sona can trigger it 42% faster AND choose when to use it.

Your Q feels ok (synergy-wise... since I still think that a 3s AoE Taunt on a 12s cd is broken...).

However, you totally missed it on W/E...
I mean W seems to be a damaging ability that has to do with movement speed... then why did you pull a MR debuff in there?
As for the E, It sounds like a defensive move where you knock back someone and gain MR... why is there a reduced armor?

You ultimate however is the most "out of nowhere" of them all... You are a debuffing horn-playing support (or top lane if you want... but you still support your team when it comes to teamfights)... Your ultimate is a team buff that also add a DoT on your attacks... I mean even on soraka the team buff would feel a bit off... but on a debuffing guy? as for the DoT, there wasn't a single thing that related to AA in all of your kit...

levena

Recruiter

08-11-2012

the ult sounds like it needs work (it is basically sivir's ult but the damage over time isnt something that a support would want ) a better ult might be for a champ like this, target enemy champion is now an all around enemies to everyone, so say an ammumu ults or nunu ults or something it hits the champion targeted by your ult also, on top of that it increases damage dealt by 5% or so

pengwndude

08-12-2012

Thanks for the imput. The w was a littlebroken so i changed the stun to slow. But because i slow was the original aura, i haphazardly thrwe in another. I will edit when i get home

pengwndude

08-12-2012

EDIT reworked ult completely, changed aura on w and e, and reduced taunt duration

How's the new ult? I jacked the cool down and cost up
Too good? Dumb? Tell me your thoughts