Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

KC, the vengeful bard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keyleth Eleken

11-03-2012

This is pretty awesome

pengwndude

11-04-2012

could you be more specific with your criticism?

pengwndude

11-06-2012

bump

pengwndude

11-06-2012

EDIT
improved the picture, started working on the background and attempted some shading

also, how come the picture appears so small?
i click to enlarge and it hardly helps

pengwndude

11-18-2012

bump

Tamur

11-21-2012

interesting champion
I think your W's persistent aura should take Health instead of AP not everyone has AP

pengwndude

11-26-2012

reduced health seems kind of...overpowered?
i figured this would be against ap users, while e would be against ad users

pengwndude

12-05-2012

bump

NobSaiboot

12-05-2012

Alrighty let's get right into it.

Very interesting concept. Although I find it a little odd that he uses a horn as a melee weapon, but hey it's your idea not mine.

Passive : I'll touch on this with the other abilities. You'll know when I'll talk about when I go like (Passive) this.

Q : Good harass, fair amount of damage. Good way to keep the enemy tank from baring down on your ADC. (Passive) Doesn't make all that much sense to me that it would increase MR when you're debuffing their AR.

W : Just the opposite of your Q. Excellent way of keeping the enemy ADC from running. (Passive) Doesn't provide a lot of escape when someone with a gap closer is chasing you but certainly enough to outrun the enemy ADC if something goes wrong.

E : The taunt seems pretty vague to me. Is it a target taunt? Or does it taunt a certain amount of people? And if so is there a cap on how many enemies can be taunted? Otherwise 35% is a good amount (Especially combined with the persistent aura). (Passive) Makes you a little more bulkier just in case the less damage and attack speed isn't enough.

R : Very effective ult. Kinda bewilders me why it blinds when it's a sound based attack, but there isn't really any status effect that deals with sound.

Lore : Very well done (shout-outs to Poet Ultima) I really like that it hints about Sona not just saying "Oh by the way he and Sona we're childhood sweethearts". Maybe...Just maybe said pirate is GP and maybe there can be some interaction with him while on the fields of justice?

And that's about it. All and all it's a cool concept. Maybe if you have the time you could look over one of my champions? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2838138 You don't have to if you don't want to. :3

pengwndude

12-15-2012

Thank you VERY much for your time and feedback
I typed something earlier but it didn't go through so here it is again.

I change the passive auras of q and w so that the magic resist and the ap reduction would correlate more. reduced armor for running opponents is good for ad carries with finishing attacks (cait, ez, corki, etc) or ad gankers (lee sin, ww, etc)

The taunt is an AOE. That might seem op but in reality it should be about the size of amumu's w (crying.) It's designed more to peel than to drag or to catch running enemies. (but it can be chained with w)

The ultimate i was having difficulty with it thematically fitting. I wanted it to be SIMILAR to amumu's ult, but different in the sense that I wanted it to be a huge game changer, but instead of a stun, they can run around like chickens with their heads cut off. They will still have their summoner spells available. Also the duration is a second longer than amumu's.
I gave it a new name called deafened. I figured that other champions not so unfamiliar but with "new and unique" cc skills (ahri, lulu has two, etc)

i greatly appreciate you reading this and i too will look at yours.