The Grandmaster Returneth

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Jax.

We regret to inform that much has changed since you have left. The sky darkened, the earth shattered, we eloped with Shyvana, the Lady of Luminosity is now with Katarina, the Madman of Zaun is now courting the Fallen One, Talon somehow managed to get entangled with both the Duelist and Irelia and get out clean while still in relations with the Duelist, and we have learned the value of love.

We assumed you would be appreciative of a joke. Shyvana waits for you, and our heart is still ironclad. Welcome back, Grandmaster.
... I'm still trying to decide whether or not I should be laughing or preparing to beat the everloving taintchafing **** out of you. Just... gah. meet me at our usual spot on sunday for our fishing trips.

Blade3324

08-02-2012

Also Mordekaiser forcefully kissed Ahri, and went to date Zyra, but then suddenly had 180 on the views of life. Either that or it was a clone.

Oh and Fizz has a clone.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ No. My set up with the vaults was within reason. Now, the way you and others seem to assume TF's "seeing the future" ability is all-powerful and allows him to see whatever the HELL he wants - THAT is overboard. Nowhere in lore does it say that he can do that, at least not without the "help" of his cards. And using magic to detect is just as useless as throwing a magic fireball at the vaults. }}
((Dude, chill. No need to be so abrasive.))

Ask the Herald

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Also Mordekaiser forcefully kissed Ahri, and went to date Zyra, but then suddenly had 180 on the views of life. Either that or it was a clone.

Oh and Fizz has a clone.
That I created. At the Trickster's request.

Because progress must not be hindered by something as ridiculous as a moral compass.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
That I created. At the Trickster's request.

Because progress must not be hindered by something as ridiculous as a moral compass.
You try and clone me and I'll tear your arms off. All three of them.

AsktheCardmaster

08-02-2012

((Reposting in the proper place!))

Welcome back Jax!

Perhaps, when yer're free we can go out drinkin' just like the good old days? By free Ah mean after ya' spend some time with Shyvana.

-TF

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Reposting in the proper place!))

Welcome back Jax!

Perhaps, when yer're free we can go out drinkin' just like the good old days? By free Ah mean after ya' spend some time with Shyvana.

-TF
Fate,

Absolutely! I'll get some of Gragas' stronger brews and we'll have a kickback. Your place, of course.

-Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

AskUdyr

08-02-2012

Sunday fishing it is. We have yet another thing in common, Grandmaster. We are curious if you will be able to postulate the proper answer.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Sunday fishing it is. We have yet another thing in common, Grandmaster. We are curious if you will be able to postulate the proper answer.
You want to beat the living carp out of me?

Valorans Outlaw

08-02-2012

Jax,

What WOULD happen if you had a real weapon?

123456 ... 7