The Grandmaster Returneth

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-02-2012

As you can see, I have returned ((Though I'll be letting someone else take over the TF ask thread)), and I am taking charge. This is going to be a separate ask thread for those of you that have any questions about my travels ((Which will be answered both in and out of character)).

AskMadmanMundo

08-02-2012

Where you go?

Iron Ambássador

08-02-2012

((TF was taken over a while back. And he's good at the role. Welcome back.))

I have to second Dr. Mundo's question. Where were you Grandmaster?

- Poppy

The Cryophoenix

08-02-2012

"Jax, it is good to see you are back, did you leave due to business with the League or something more personal?"

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Where you go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post

- Poppy
((He's probably better at it than I was. Good on him, though. And thank you.))

I went on a walkabout. Removed the cloak and mask, took a staff instead of a lamppost. Went incognito for a few months in order to find a greater sense of self before returning... I left because I needed to become a better man, a better husband to Shyvana. I just hope she'll take me back.

((In all truthliness, though, I moved out of my parents' place and I have only JUST NOW been able to get internet in my new home.))

Ask the Herald

08-02-2012

Quote:

- Poppy
{{ So good that he ALMOST managed to steal from the Machine Herald. Almost. }}

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ So good that he ALMOST managed to steal from the Machine Herald. Almost. }}
((This is TF we're talking about. That's not good enough at all. Destiny in, Destiny out. Like a bau5, one would say.))

Iron Ambássador

08-02-2012

((The thing is that Viktor went overboard with his capability to protect stuff. Apparently his vaults were so random that even TF's ability to see the future didn't see which one would have the valuables *rolls eyes* ))

AskUdyr

08-02-2012

Jax.

We regret to inform that much has changed since you have left. The sky darkened, the earth shattered, we eloped with Shyvana, the Lady of Luminosity is now with Katarina, the Madman of Zaun is now courting the Fallen One, Talon somehow managed to get entangled with both the Duelist and Irelia and get out clean while still in relations with the Duelist, and we have learned the value of love.

We assumed you would be appreciative of a joke. Shyvana waits for you, and our heart is still ironclad. Welcome back, Grandmaster.

Ask the Herald

08-02-2012

Quote:
((The thing is that Viktor went overboard with his capability to protect stuff. Apparently his vaults were so random that even TF's ability to see the future didn't see which one would have the valuables *rolls eyes* ))
{{ No. My set up with the vaults was within reason. Now, the way you and others seem to assume TF's "seeing the future" ability is all-powerful and allows him to see whatever the HELL he wants - THAT is overboard. Nowhere in lore does it say that he can do that, at least not without the "help" of his cards. And using magic to detect is just as useless as throwing a magic fireball at the vaults. }}

12345 ... 7