Surfer Singed Rides in with a Gnarly Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

needlewall

08-02-2012

good sell have been debating on getting mad ziggs for awhile but with the nerf to pg the needless nerfs to many champions this patch and you know i looked at sona aka buff of making the passive cd less but the q w and e still have the same cd they werent lowered i realized it was just another nerf to supports that was trying to be hidden. because of these reasons and more i wont be buying the skin this time. this game needs healer not supports or have both top lane can be dps tanky or a tank why not let the bot lane have an option of support or healer cause right now there are only supports that can heal there are no real healers. i got 1600rp left and i may just save them ive spent 100 dollars on this game in past years but this game has been going downhill for awhile now.

Kpopsouls

08-02-2012

please do riven and Draven on sale! ) :

waterftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Terrible sale

Geonde

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmaJinshi View Post
First off, no one would buy a champ as cheap as 1350 with RP.

3150-4800-6300 all sell for 975/487 RP, meaning purchasing anything less than a 6300 IP champion on sale would be a waste of RP. Not a single champion this week is worth 6300 RP. Also the skins are not all that great, as Soraka's skins are fairly basic, Ziggs has been present in sales quite recently, and Trundle is really only played outside of the NA meta.
you obviously didn't understand what I meant.

Buying champs with RP is a waste, so who cares? The skins are good.

King Samich

08-02-2012

can we have rumble on sale

Grimlydemise223

08-02-2012

how many bad sales in a row can riot get? lets c

SmokeyDaƟoss

08-02-2012

so much hate well i like the sale im buying soraka skin while on sale! ive been waiting for long time for it. Now I want my Sona skin!!!!!

SirHeroTheBrave

08-02-2012

Wow some bummer sales lately :c

Sans Joie

08-02-2012

Mad Scientist Ziggs

BestPlayerBrazil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Riot are you for real, stop putting 1350 ip champs on sale only an idiot would buy a champ they could get for free in about a week or less. Also this a bad sale AGAIN