Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Surfer Singed Rides in with a Gnarly Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Eevee

08-03-2012

Stiiillll waiting on Fisherman Fizz or a Dragonblade Talon! D:

fruitie

08-03-2012

Personally I think you should remove the downvote button. A lot of people clearly don't know how to use it, and legitimate threads, including riot ones in the past get locked and it's just a system that doesn't work well. I don't know why anyone would downvote a sale thread in the first place.

Eretai

08-03-2012

Finally, Divine Soraka
The lady will be most pleased.
Thank you!

Now put Vayne on sale :P

Lord Janas

08-03-2012

Quote:
fruitie:
Personally I think you should remove the downvote button. A lot of people clearly don't know how to use it, and legitimate threads, including riot ones in the past get locked and it's just a system that doesn't work well. I don't know why anyone would downvote a sale thread in the first place.

Because they don't like what's on sale? Not a hard concept to understand.

fruitie

08-03-2012

Quote:
Lord Janas:
Because they don't like what's on sale? Not a hard concept to understand.

It's not a popularity contest, it's meant to be an auto moderating system to clean up the forums of spam and offensive posts. Is it really fair to close threads just because you don't agree with an OP or coz you don't like what's on sale. It closes discussions where the forums are all about discussion. And to downvote a sale just seems selfish to me.
Edit: the downvote given to me proves my point

IrukandjiCamel

08-03-2012

Grabbed the Ziggs and Trundle skin. Already have Dryad Soraka or I would've gotten Divine.

GUQIN SONA NEXT PLEASE!

lIlIlllIIllII

08-03-2012

Oh come on I just bought blitz, and Soraka? really!?

Axoros

08-03-2012

nice skin check this out if you guys are bored
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZTLHjCNTz0&feature=g-upl

CiT0

08-03-2012

Quote:
Jobraham:
Ive been waiting for major ziggs for a really long time now never seen him go on sale and i bought him with ip day he came out, its a great skin if you are max settings and can see details on bombs even minefield has nice subtle differences, better textures on the Q etchings but I do think they should separate the sale of skins more then they did on this.

that skin was on sale like 1 week ago

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2401972

Kralael

08-03-2012

Finally soraka ! :d