Surfer Singed Rides in with a Gnarly Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drdahlser

08-02-2012

Dude, not cool.

DXL FREAK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

there's always next time...

DeePok

08-02-2012

RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE SALE WHERe?
srsly though, he does look like he fits the beach theme.

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Wow, geez, I guess I was wrong. I thought after getting upvotes in the Twitch sale thread, people respected my opinion on sales personalities :\ Riot, I really wish you'd keep the quality of sales consistent, so that good sales personalities don't suffer from the backlash of weak sales.

Darth Minos

08-02-2012

plz sales of Caitlyn, Morgana, Voli or Vayne skins!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singed View Post
Dudes!

There are some totally gnarly waves out there today. Last week it was so low tide that this beach was drier than Shurima Desert, but now thereís waves so huge that everybodyís doing airs and just killing it. No flat seas this week Ė itís totally cranking! Just watch out for the chop or youíll get worked. Mix, mix, swirl, dude!

Oh man, but some of these champions have way too big of an ego. Like, Iíve seen some of them paddling out there to some real epic sets off on the horizon. Not today bros! You fall off your board, and itís the big wipeout Ė youíre going on sale!

• Divine Soraka is way overdressed for this party. Sorry, babe, but the dress wonít cut it out on the surf. Where are your flippy-floppies? Keep her off the waves for 487 RP.
  • Lilí Slugger Trundle showed up in the wrong gear. This ainít baseball, dude, leave the bat at home next time. Get him back to the dugout for 260 RP.
  • Mad Scientist Ziggs tried to use explosives to get some extra swell. Sick wave dude, but careful not to lose the tube or youíll take your dirty lickings! When he surfaces you can pick him up for 487 RP.

[aws2=news/Skins/Soraka_Divine_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Soraka_Divine_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Soraka_Divine_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Soraka_Divine_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Trundle_LilSlugger_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Trundle_LilSlugger_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2==news/Skins/Trundle_LilSlugger_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Trundle_LilSlugger_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Ziggs_MadScientist_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Ziggs_MadScientist_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Ziggs_MadScientist_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Ziggs_MadScientist_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

• Blitzcrank is just way too huge for the pipe! Sorry big guy, but youíre not fitting in that barrel no matter how deep you get. Get him off the beach before he rusts for 487 RP!
  • Veigar is totally twisted, dude. He was charging right into those waves to shoot the peak when his board split right in half. Donít break your stick, man! Youíll find him down by the surf shop for 292 RP.
  • If Swain didnít walk with a limp before, he totes will after the wipeout he just took. He tried to shoot the pier and ate it right into one of the pylons! You can find him with the paramedics for 487 RP.

[aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Blitzcrank_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Blitzcrank_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Veigar_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Veigar_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Swain_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Swain_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

You should definitely get on board with this awesome sale, but weíre only going to be out here on the beach from August 3 till August 6. Hit the waves before the weather goes bad!

MiraiQalamity

08-02-2012

still waiting... -.-

El Moran

08-02-2012

Bittersweet lulu!!!!!!!!!!

l DownLink l

08-02-2012

corporate mundo needs to come back from vacation and teach these employees how to provide better sales XD

woopyfrood

08-02-2012

I read this entirely in Singed's somber, ominous voice.

Abe Faced K1LLA

08-02-2012

Ive been waiting for major ziggs for a really long time now never seen him go on sale and i bought him with ip day he came out, its a great skin if you are max settings and can see details on bombs even minefield has nice subtle differences, better textures on the Q etchings but I do think they should separate the sale of skins more then they did on this.