The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liamcharger

08-02-2012

I chose Viktor because he looked like an awesome doctor doom. Personally i love his burst damage from an e, q combo and the poke on his e is awesome as well. His w is a great defensive ability to shut down ganks and to secure escapes, but because of its minor range it has limited offensive potential. I like the way his augments try to add a difference to all his games but agree with most people when they say "death augment is the only viable one". If his augments could be updated to allow for more choices that would be great. I love Viktor own a skin for him, and can't wait to see what you have in store.

RainyTaxi

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTipsy View Post
Invisible laser needs to be fixed.
Can't upvote this enough, for months his laser has been invisible sometimes, it's so freaking annoying

Wu1fy54

08-02-2012

His in game item I think needed some work.

It was a creative idea, but I don't think the benefits of this item were really THAT impactful to take up a permanent item slot. Personally I would have liked that slot to free up another more powerful item or ward.

Instead I would change his passive to alter each ability slightly depending on which one the player picks.

If they pick the one that gives dmg, alter the form of his abilities slightly. The mana one, alter what the effects are. It would make it TRULY unique instead of, "Here is an item that we are giving, so now you are limited to only 5 other items you can pick at will...and 1 item with only three choices."

The speed on his Q needs to be increased I think, slightly. Ever so slightly. And the smart casting for it has to be less clunky.

Also his ult dmg seems to be a bit unreliable, sometimes I see it chunking people slowly, and other times I see it do nothing but a slow.

As far as that, that's all I can think of.

I loved the multi-directional Q to keep players guessing, since you can shoot it at different angles in the same spot. His ult was clever. I typically enjoyed playing him BECAUSE of that Q. That was the coolest, most fun part about him.

Steam Store

08-02-2012

I played Viktor when he was free and had a great time with the gravity well and firing teh LAZORz. What kept me from buying him afterwards was I really didn't think his ult was very cool and I felt like I was doing a lot of work to do what was more easy and stronger on other champs (basically QoL gripes). Basically this guy covered with lazors and gadgets summons a rainy cloud that follows ppl around. I didn't play him enough to get good with the power switching thing.

Also upgrading special items for viktor alone was also a cool design choice.

What I would like to see:
QoL for Lazor, and power swap
A more "Viktor" ult (either add more particle effects or rework it in some way)

TheUnburned

08-02-2012

I always thought the unique item passive was a pretty awesome way of setting Viktor apart from other champs, but it seems too limited. You should be able to switch between different upgrades for his passive, and really build the champion around them so that choosing the wrong one at the wrong time can screw him over (or conversely, win the game).

Okami1Amaterasu

08-02-2012

I play viktor because of his laser, primarily. It's an incredibly satisfying skill to play with and against. However, the visual bugs he has are really annoying, and make playing vik just a pain to play.

DarkLiquidDeath

08-02-2012

I played Viktor before, and I think there is a problem with his Augments. Not only do they not carry well into the late game, but the only one worth buying is the Augment Gravity. It gives way more (and more useful) bonuses than either of the other two.

Gutskas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Change his passive to effect his gameplay. He's an UP support and an UP mid. Toggle some numbers, and make his decisions mean something massive. This has an added effect on first pick Victor in comp play. Enemy team can start to wonder "is this support victor, or ap victor" Just one small suggestion.

Super Explosion

08-02-2012

Posted this before as well:

Pretty please make it so that if you cast Viktor's laser outside its minimum range, it automatically casts from the furthest minimum point in that direction toward the point you cast it at without interrupting his movement.

So directly out from the minimum-cast circle.

One of his main advantages is being able to Laser on the move, but actually attempting to do that many times results in him stopping to turn around for a half centimeter, then casting. (Which can be, and many times is, pretty fatal.)

Another option instead of a direct straight line out is that on casting outside minimum, it remembers the angle of the cast, then simply starts the cast with that angle at the closest minimum point.

So if you make a horizontal line, it would cast as a tangent from the furthest minimum point toward the direction you started it.

PRETTY PLEAAAASEEEEE RIOT

OhYouFancy

08-02-2012

Viktor is bad remove him from the game.

Source: I have never played Viktor.