The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desmond Law

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4KE View Post
He just feels clunky in some ways. I think part of the problem might be the way his moves go together, or the fact of how you use certain skillshots. He should feel more smooth when using abilities.
His skillshots ARE smooth, you just have to stagger them in the correct order.

The Mad Fapr

02-22-2013

I haven't read through this thread but my only complaint is the range on his aoe stun. Honestly that's it.

Desmond Law

02-22-2013

What's with Riot's fetish for Power trans to be Vik's main damage source?
But I must say, that's intresting stuff.

Daedälus

02-23-2013

sigh... this thread is a bust, he isnt going to answer us... i give up the glorious evolution is never coming solcrushed is dead or something, and wont respond to us i see no reason to post feedback on this forum if he is never going to see it... im done checking this forum i dont care what he does with Viktor at this pont because he isn't listening or checking this thread at all anymore, he has given up on Viktor and is moving on just let this thread close itself....when i saw him post this back in October i was soooo excited and have checked this forum since it was made,and posted some feedback of my own in hopes that we would hear back from him but no he didn't and he won't.... it's over guys why bother... not only is the glorious evolution not soon TM it is never coming nor does SolCrushed give a damn about what we post, forgotten forever Viktor players at this point viktor is more underrated than karma as her rework is coming in an upcoming patch, hell even sejuani got 35 RIOT posts in the first week that it was opened with insightful ideas from them about where their champion is headed, I don't even know why I'm posting this now, as it will never be read.... just a final note for Solcrushed... you are a soul crusher and a dream breaker... I had high hopes for this thread and you just dropped the whole idea of a viktor rework and threw it in our face why even ask for feedback when you don't give us even an idea that you are still listening a post saying "Oh hey guy's I'm still working on it" would be enough to reassure us you OWE us that at least CertainlyT posted on this forum reguarding the lazer bug that was fixed and you neglect to even POST anymore.... how do you sleep at night...

ItemsGuy

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond Law View Post
What's with Riot's fetish for Power trans to be Vik's main damage source?
But I must say, that's intresting stuff.
I'd probably have to say it's due to its single-target nature and short range--which doesn't make sense, because it's also a shield, which means that it's technically not allowed to be as powerful damage-wise or if it were, that it would have to suffer from a longer cooldown.

The main thing that bugs me, though, is that nothing (save for his laser) really makes sense on him, or coheres into anything beyond "well this guy is a mage dude, he's got magic damage and some utility." The gimmick on him was misplaced, and doesn't really make sense either--while it is stepping towards the direction of "evolving technology" (which is kind of what technology does and why we will all eventually be the robots), it does so in a way where it trips on nothing and falls flat on its face.

And then we've got Kha'Zix--a preying mantis who is more about evolving around his situations better than Viktor can (and even this is watered down--you can't evolve something more than once so you can't truly "hard-spec" like you can in the Viktor redesign), while being shoehorned into the "Alien" role for Rengar's "Predator," while not really being tied to the Xenomorphs on a visual level whatsoever (while Rengar is pretty much "Predator if Predator were a lion--which is also a kind of predator")! I'd say that Cho'Gath would fit that role much better (and without the need for some hastily slapped-on minigame!), but he's been out for so long that any changes to his kit would cause players to collectively have an ulcer, even though everything good about that kit can be placed on a visual design that is more closely tied to "eating things and getting unnecessarily large" due to its prominence in pop-culture (due to its origins from real life/nature!).

Chronostasis

02-23-2013

His E has been mentioned many times, so for me his biggest problem is this: His Q is very weak. It is never worth augmenting, and it is rarely worth maxing first as e gives more damage in team fights and has around the same cooldown. Honestly I feel like his Q is extra in-between dps.

DEATH THE KID5

02-27-2013

as a vik player i feel that viktor's a great champ but he do need some tweaks here and there Ex 1.his passive feels as if your giving up a much needed slot there are much butter items to buy.2 a much more wider ult it feels as if he could use a bit more team sync. 3 better e aiming it seems a bit clunky

Daedälus

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATH THE KID5 View Post
as a vik player i feel that viktor's a great champ but he do need some tweaks here and there Ex 1.his passive feels as if your giving up a much needed slot there are much butter items to buy.2 a much more wider ult it feels as if he could use a bit more team sync. 3 better e aiming it seems a bit clunky
I know this is completely off topic but i couldnt help but notice your name OMG I LOVE SOUL EATER!!! <3 HAVE MAH BABIES!

BeelzeBuff

02-27-2013

Riot doesn't care about Viktor :/

first champion I ever bought with RP the day it came out.

Man, what a mistake that was