The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redfeenix

02-05-2013

I think viktor is fine as he is. He has aoe cc, aoe nuke and single target damage. He has long range and short range skills, people are complaining because either they're not used to his kit or they dont have much practice at him. I really like where viktor is right now, except his passive.

This is because only the death augment is viable, the other ones kinda suck. It would be cool if his ulti was affected by the augment he got.

I think viktor is FINE right now, just outclassed by other burst mages.

wilIiam

02-05-2013

i hate the aiming mechanic for e soooo much

King Reedwise

02-05-2013

I read his abilities and found him interesting, but his laser just didn't go far enough. If it was more of a poke style ability, like Cass' Q, Syndra's Q, etc I think I'd find the gameplay more compelling. The laser should be his defining move. I mean, obviously he's not close to overpowered. It just needs to be a more psych-out your lane opponent ability and less of a, "oh, he's gonna laser again" move. You should be able to do all sorts of stuff with it, and further away. It's not easy to hit compared to champions who are much bigger bullies in mid - compare it to Brand's W for example.

I honestly think the rest of his kit his decent, maybe his ult could be more visually informative and more threatening but I do enjoy the rest of his abilities. The laser just isn't fun for an AP. Even Flash Frost is more fun to use than it, and it's nowhere near as interesting.

highrez

02-05-2013

I think it would be a good idea to replace the Hex Core upgrade with Kha'Zix style evolution on ult level up. What do you guys think?

Eskimooooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

I play Viktor quite often and there's some ideas I think might be worthy?

His Q augment is fine but I don't really understand the bonuses that come with the 30% extra movement speed. Health + health regen on him just doesn't fit right. There's almost no use for it. An RoA takes care of the health problem. I think the stats should be changed to something else. Perhaps armor + mr and maybe some extra passive movement speed.

His W augment actually confused me at first because when I read 30% extra radius I thought the circle got bigger not the cast range. I actually think having his stun circle 30% larger would be more beneficial for the team. I've played Viktor as support many times and I always get W augment for stunning from the back but I would much rather have a wider circle to stun the enemy team with.

His E seems fine as it is except the missile speed is kind of lack luster. There's been way more than a couple times where enemies are able to out run it in the same direction. The augment is good for extra damage, but looking at other posts it seems people would like extra range with his E so idk if it's a good idea but maybe change the augment to 30% extra distance + missile speed.

I hope these suggestions helped.

Eskimooooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

bump for the evolution.

Desmond Law

02-06-2013

I'm fine with the range on his E. You trade the range for the ability to hit multiple things. There has to be a trade off.
If you have ever thrown your E into a group of enemies, or cleared a whole wave of minions with one sweep, you know what I'm talking about.

Daedälus

02-07-2013

Solcrushed please post something... anything... we need an update I have been checking this forum since you opened this thread.

Desmond Law

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedlus View Post
Solcrushed please post something... anything... we need an update I have been checking this forum since you opened this thread.
that's a wicked cool name

Swenka

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrez View Post
I think it would be a good idea to replace the Hex Core upgrade with Kha'Zix style evolution on ult level up. What do you guys think?
This would be much more in line with an evolutionary-type style. The 'augments' couldn't be quite as powerful, not taking up an item slot anymore, but it is an idea to work with.