The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheogorath

01-30-2013

Riot we feel very neglected right now. Everyone else is getting constant updates and reminders that Riot really cares, but not the Viktor players. Please Riot, gives a sign...

EyeHearShapes

01-30-2013

I started playing viktor cause his solid ratios . then fell i love with his burst and farming abilites

hi im Coley

01-30-2013

Should give an ability to swap scepters for a small amount of gold, like 300-500, so he can change his strategy, depending on if the enemy team changes slightly that he can accommodate having better Q, instead of having to rely on his movement speed buff, i.e maybe his team got tankier and he can sacrifice mobility for DoT. Vice versa on the rest of the swaps.

EDIT: I mean a man with such an evolution of robot hands can surely switch in between his others if he wishes.

ChupaChups95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

I liked Viktor because he is one of those underrated champs that no one plays, like Xerath. I liked how whenever I play Xerath or Viktor, most wouldn't know how they work, how strong their burst are and etc and I like to use that as an advantage.

Currently, I noticed that Viktor suits better as a burst champ, but he is the exact opposite of Xerath where his kit rewards you more the closer you are to the enemy and a kit like that also punishes you heavily in a game where heavy damage gap closing bruisers like Vi, Rengar, Khazix reign supreme.

He is fine in lane but during team fights when he needs to be close to deal damage, thats where he gets 2 shotted by the enemy top or gets CC locked by jungler.. Also, his 2 other augments are pretty useless imo. Gravity augment is meh and Death augment is basically all you needed.

I could be wrong, still learning him then after mastering him at some degree, ill go learn Syndra

ALSO, the other reason is because he is part of the glorious evolution and the Dark Harvester skin sounds interesting

IS1923a2bdcbae1c

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChupaChups95 View Post
and a kit like that also punishes you heavily in a game where heavy damage gap closing bruisers like Vi, Rengar, Khazix reign supreme.
Viktor is really good against people who jump into your team

Bumped

01-30-2013

I'm fine with everything but that item staying in my inventory. I'd pay 1000 gold AGAIN just to have it removed from my inventory(but the augment stays)

ChupaChups95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1923a2bdcbae1c View Post
Viktor is really good against people who jump into your team
Yea I just noticed that on my previous game, every time the enemy initiates a team fight all you gotta do is drop everything. But I feel like struggling to stay alive and move away from threats because he feels very slow. It might just be me sucking at Viktor and its probably that. I probably just need more practice

Ask the Herald

02-02-2013

Bump for the Glorious Evolution?

Desmond Law

02-02-2013

I'm so torn. Power augment Viktor is so good, but yet, he is still... imperfect.
A state of imperfect perfection. Viktor right now is at the highest he is at this ineffective form.
I fear that if he get a new tier on his augments, he will be op and then nerfed. DX
His stats are sub par, but it is the godlike play style that makes him who he is.
He might end up being a pre toyz Orianna. I half hope to god that there is no equivilant to a toyz for Viktor. I want to see him shine in his glory, but not cut down as Irellia was.

On a side note, can Viktor's last name be Nalcuvich?
Viktor Nalcuvich.
Anagram of Vulcan, the Roman god of volcano, Greek version, Hephaestus, who made automatons, the first robots in recorded history.
Then I add -ich, a common last part of Russian names.

Ask the Herald

02-05-2013

Bump for the Glorious Evolution!