Moving to brazilian's server...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anrui

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash27j View Post
I just have to say thank you so much Riot for the Brazilian server. As a Canadian, I enjoy playing with them because most of the time they won't flame you for mistakes, they listen to you and they actually use teamwork. In the NA servers, it's just plain horrible, people are just insulting each-other and reporting others for giving tips. I was frankly sick of this but I have to say I have reached 1600 ELO on a alternate account,but I'm glad of my accomplishment even though I don't understand what they say, most of the players take the effort to communicate with me in English chat. Thank you Riot, of course I posted here because if I type in English on my alternate ranked account, everyone will respond in Portuguese. For the last time, most Brazilian players aren't trolls and they're much better to deal with than players from NA (only referring to Americans, Canada and Mexico you guys are great)
Stop stereotyping us Americans. Not all of us are bad flamers who insult one another. There are a lot of good Americans like me too.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yourcatmolested

01-24-2013

Good riddance. Don't care if you're polite. You ruining the experience for us North American's with your terrible connections and "jajajaja"