Moving to brazilian's server...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n00bzorD

08-04-2012

Free to Play games and brazilians don't match (I know that because I'm brazilian).

Queiro

08-06-2012

Just to make it clear, brazilians dont laugh "jajajajajajaja", that is spanish language laugh.

CranberrySauce

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queiro View Post
Just to make it clear, brazilians dont laugh "jajajajajajaja", that is spanish language laugh.
i never used the word brazil actuall, i said spanish speaking

Yarakuro

08-06-2012

Lol, seriously... I love my country... but do you know those "you're noob, I'm a better player than you" players? Well, imagine 3 of them in every ****'n game.

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

These guys traumatized me -.-

BoganSlayer

08-06-2012

soooooooooooooooooo sick of that jajajajaj crappppppp

Juli0123

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoganSlayer View Post
soooooooooooooooooo sick of that jajajajaj crappppppp
"jajaja" is not br.

BsT Shrimp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-07-2012

do they type and speak portuguese? might be a dumb question but wondering

King Kappa

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keish View Post
do they type and speak portuguese? might be a dumb question but wondering
Yes they speak and type Portuguese.

Spanish players go Jajajajajajaja and pretend they don't speak English to troll.
Brazilian players go Huehuehue and play Mordekaiser in the majority of their games.

SrgtAsh

01-23-2013

I just have to say thank you so much Riot for the Brazilian server. As a Canadian, I enjoy playing with them because most of the time they won't flame you for mistakes, they listen to you and they actually use teamwork. In the NA servers, it's just plain horrible, people are just insulting each-other and reporting others for giving tips. I was frankly sick of this but I have to say I have reached 1600 ELO on a alternate account,but I'm glad of my accomplishment even though I don't understand what they say, most of the players take the effort to communicate with me in English chat. Thank you Riot, of course I posted here because if I type in English on my alternate ranked account, everyone will respond in Portuguese. For the last time, most Brazilian players aren't trolls and they're much better to deal with than players from NA (only referring to Americans, Canada and Mexico you guys are great)