Riot will NEVER respond to any thread of importance (and here's why)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehMightyMidget

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishous View Post
"Riot will never post in a thread of importance."

From your list, I'm trying to look for the important threads and all I see are the whining, self-entitled ones.

edit: if I were Riot, I wouldn't reply to any of those threads either. Everything they say would be ignored or bashed on. We both know that.
All of the threads I posted are either asking Riot to communicate better with the community or simply suggesting something.

TotalBossaru

08-02-2012

To the top of the first page! Bump!!!! AMAzing thread.

TwilightAngel

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangachu View Post
Time to ignore all the times they HAVE responded to threads like that to prove your point, amirite?

Tell me, has ANYONE who works at blizzard or EA or 98% of game companies ever responded to ANYTHING you say?

Clearly league's fanbase has lived the good life for too long.
Yep, Clearly LoL is the 1st and only Online game the OP played since your even lucky in any online gaming forum to get a reply from a GM. Sometimes you will go weeks even months with no replys

TwilightAngel

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehMightyMidget View Post
All of the threads I posted are either asking Riot to communicate better with the community or simply suggesting something.
and most of those threads are QQ threads. Name one gaming company that listens to EVERY little thing and responds to every QQ thread.... oh sorry you cant can you.

Just like the person you quoted said they arnt important just people whining and act like they are entitle to something

TehMightyMidget

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightAngel View Post
and most of those threads are QQ threads. Name one gaming company that listens to EVERY little thing and responds to every QQ thread.... oh sorry you cant can you.

Just like the person you quoted said they arnt important just people whining and act like they are entitle to something
Define qq. NONE of those threads do any begging, insulting or complaining. They're all suggestions to increase player quality of life.

Khalaio

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightAngel View Post
Yep, Clearly LoL is the 1st and only Online game the OP played since your even lucky in any online gaming forum to get a reply from a GM. Sometimes you will go weeks even months with no replys
Oh yea, this should be acceptable huh. WHy expect anything other than terrible/non-existent customer service.

Leib Olmai

08-02-2012

Thread that Riot actually answered :

Threads about their awful handling of the 1000RP situation
Threads about Finales Funkeln and how a vast majority of the community wants it to stay
Threads about their nerfing of IP gains
Threads about how they ignore major situations
Threads about LEGITIMATE CONCERNS within their game
Threads about RP pricing and how 3k RP for a skin is too much
Threads about how they broke their promise about either releasing champions UNDER 6300IP or reducing the prices of older ones consistently.
Threads about revamping older legendary skins instead of removing them

The problem is the community is too stupid and dumb.
Of a red answer but it's not THE ANSWER THEY WANT they discredit it.

It's their game. They don't owe you anything.
They answered all those thread already, even more than once. But most of you are butthurt spoiled child that cry if they don't get their candies.

Grow up a little and stop disrespecting Riot.
You are so agressive and you lie to get to your point and you are disrespectful, they surely won't answer your crappy thread.

If you can't even understand that Reds can also have fun and some reds can't answer those type of thread you are just a dumba--. They even answered so many time why some people will only answer the fun thread. All they do is repeat themself over and over again because shtty player like you are never satisfied with the answer they give you even if it's clear.

Grow up and learn to respect, and they might answer you back.
Even if they already answered that concern, and every one of them you are falsely accusing them to not answer.

Zamóra

08-02-2012

Bump!

TehMightyMidget

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalaio View Post
Oh yea, this should be acceptable huh. WHy expect anything other than terrible/non-existent customer service.
Exactly. People say "Blizzard doesn't do this, be happy for what you have." However, Riot prides themselves on listening to the community. They should REALLY do that.

Fishous

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehMightyMidget View Post
1000RP situation. No one was entitled to ****. The game is free. For those who paid, you didn't donate the money, you paid money to get something in return, whether skins or champs or whatever, and you got it. People were whining about this game's RP "refund for loss time" more than they probably argue about getting overbilled on their credit card.

Lux's ult. Sorry, you guys are the minority. The majority of people don't care about spell names, just like the majority of people don't care about lore, factions, or relationships. Please, don't ask for "proof", the fact that less than 1% of League players are complaining is proof enough.

IP gains: minor inconvenience. Anyone who takes this game seriously enough to get mad at it probably plays enough to where you can still make 6300 every two weeks anyway. Anyone who doesn't take this game that serious is whining just for the sake of whining then.

Ignoring major situations is subjective. Just because they're not responding to every single little rant doesn't mean they're ignoring it. It means they know posting is going to be a waste of time and a few people feeling elated they got a Red post in their thread isn't worth the time or annoyance.

"Legitimate concerns", same as above. If it bothers you that much, e-mail them, I'm sure you're more likely to get a response. They may even create their own thread in response to trends of inquiries received through email.

RP pricing is debatable, especially since there's only a single skin that's 3k RP. And when it comes down to it, a boatload of people still bought the skin and a boatload more will in the coming months.

I don't know about the promise of releasing under-6300 champions. Although I can understand why they wouldn't respond. If they say "We'll look into", you will respond with "Soon(tm)". If they say their bosses won't let them, you tell them they're slaves to Tencent. Etc, etc. Any response they give will be turned to bash them with.

They're not redoing older legendary skins. It won't happen. Things change with time; that's life. Deal with it. If it bothers you so much then don't ever buy a legendary skin again since at some point there's going to be a better one. Because that makes sense.

There. I just answered 10 threads in 1 post.