Riot will NEVER respond to any thread of importance (and here's why)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jerrrry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

The problem isn't that Riot doesn't respond to threads on important topics, it is that there are tons of threads on every topic. Riot has responded to threads on every issue you've mentioned; they just haven't responded to every thread on each of those issues as it would be foolishly redundant and a huge waste of their time. If you looked more carefully you could find Riot's stance on almost any issue, but why should thye respond to all 1000 of the "OMG THEY CHANGED LUXS ULT NAME BOYCOTT RP, RIOT RESPOND NOW TO MY THREAD BECAUSE I THINK IM SPECIAL OR IMPORTANT FOR SOME REASON" threads.

Wu1fy54

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraxe View Post
Riot will never respond to a thread of importance due to no important threads ever existing in this forum
i luled

Parsimony3

08-02-2012

bump

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Because they're not allowed to talk about it? It's not their fault. Look at what happened to Riot Nasus. he made one little post n riot got scared and said "You're moving out of HQ back to your apartment in LA."

pearacus

08-02-2012

bump

ShriekmawFoo

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraxe View Post
Riot will never respond to a thread of importance due to no important threads ever existing in this forum
Quote for ****ing truth.

PodunkTheMighty

08-02-2012

No WAY. Riot doesn't talk about things they can't give a good answer to, or have answered and people will never be satisfied with? And yet they can still post on threads that don't require them to get permission up and down the chain of command to comment on? How do they stay in business.

wildfire47

08-02-2012

i hope they see this

Tritotamar

08-02-2012

bump

Discojapi

08-02-2012

hhahaha Riot will never give us something that is fair but not good for them :3 Like the 1k RP unfair for everyone but fair for riot xD