Riot will NEVER respond to any thread of importance (and here's why)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Parsimony3

08-02-2012

When I started to play this game for the first half of the year I really appreciated Riot and all these little gifts that they would give out to their players. During the start of the summer months, I've noticed that they continued to work on things that would benefit them financially (primarily, champion creation and skin bundles. . . now legendary skins costing 3k RP). What is this nonsense?! Riot promised that it was only Pulsefire Ezreal would be gaining the 3150 RP, because it took him nearly an entire year to finally pop up, now this robot Cho'gath is also going to be priced at 3150 RP, these are alarming trends of what Riot is caring, and that's the money.

I for one am losing faith in this company. A few months back I would still love to give them my money, I've spent over $100 for you Riot, but if this continues I will not spend anymore. Yes, you've taken my money already and that's because it was a time where I respected you as a company, but once my money stops, it's going to hurt you in the future because you're not getting any of my money, and I am not going to recommend this game to anyone of my friends at my university.

Overall I do agree with the OP, I don't think any Rioter is going to respond to this thread with a straight-to-the-point response.

Captain Flynt

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsimony3 View Post
Riot promised that it was only Pulsefire Ezreal would be gaining the 3150 RP, because it took him nearly an entire year to finally pop up, now this robot Cho'gath is also going to be priced at 3150 RP,
Are you retarded?

tisin

08-02-2012

and no red comment this thread... job done!

Imb4 for some red change the talk for teemo´s or ryze´s.... they are good at this.

Captain Flynt

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisin View Post

Imb4 for some red change the talk for teemo´s or ryze´s.... they are good at this.
1) You're right, the thread is totally over now, and in no way can any red post in it after this point. GG riot. You got aced.

2) What exactly do you want them to say? You're just gonna use ANYTHING they say as more fuel to say they don't care.

Baneson

08-02-2012

Still amazed by how responsive Riot is to not only their success, but their failures. They address our concerns, whether valid or not, and continue to bring us a quality product and improve the overall health and quality of League of Legends.

To those that question Riots attention to the community, I encourage you to take a look at the devTracker more often. There's usually a Rioter on the forums posting about all manner of relevant topics. Don't forget the EU forums either. I hear responses are a bit less frequent over there, but they do exist and provide meaningful/insightful content.

TehMightyMidget

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisin View Post

They really are.

Urfman

08-02-2012

bump for support

Relyx

08-02-2012

so true so so true BUMP

Rakka Kaze

08-02-2012

People defending riot are going to ONLY look at the promises riot (finally) came through with, even though many are still in the works... since any promises riot makes takes AT LEAST a year. (Karma is running on almost 1.5 herself)

People attacking riot are going mostly look over the good that riot did for the things that were outright wrong.

Yes Riot does some good things EVENTUALLY and will flaunt that as much as they can while IGNORING their bad parts. You don't ignore what your company fails at and expect to succeed.

As for me, stealth change, awesome eve is semi viable again.
Xin change, not a big change at all but makes you see him more often.

I personally didn't care about the 1000RP thing, but I DID care about things such as lux reference changes, since I both enjoy lux and enjoy touhou.

advancedAI

08-02-2012

I see entitled 12 year olds in this thread everywhere.

I'm actually quite impressed with the amount of communication we get from reds. No other company out there, including Blizzard, is as involved with the community as Riot is.

OP is full of fail.