New AFK detection for matchmade games

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abyssal Machine

08-02-2012

Nice!

codeking2006

08-02-2012

Amazing! I love the idea. This should make the matchmaking experience so much better.

Hotsawce Is Hero

08-02-2012

Definitely a good idea. Maybe extend the period of time that you have to accept. It's rougly 10 seconds right now, and let's say I turn around to get a soda or something in my 2 minute queue. Those ten seconds are now gone. Missed queue. It's a little frustrating. But definitely a nice addition with some tweaking.

YUSONAMES

08-02-2012

It only took you what, 3 years to add a feature every other top tier moba already has.

LongMustaches

08-02-2012

I really respect you invested time into this. Thisis a really needed feature, but its a bit anoying. It takes a bunch of time to start games now, even more than it used to. Would liek to see smth done bout it.

trollasaurus92

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by War4Peace View Post
Wow nice job riot.. nice job..
Snaking that is..
This "new" concept was stolen from Smite isnt it?
because Smite does the exact same thing,
n you guys happen to think of it after the 2 months of Smite release?
hmmm... kinda sketchy =O
Nice job anyways -.-
umm who cares? its called oh thats a good idea that will fix problems in league lets do that thanks smite -.- no one cares where they got the idea from the point is they did it

Xaph88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Actually I have a suggestion, I just que'd 10s after reading this post and had 4 matches in a row dodge. Could you put a limit on the number of matches you can decline without going on a que timer like happens when you dodge? This would prevent trolls from just queing and hitting decline.

trollasaurus92

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongMustaches View Post
I really respect you invested time into this. Thisis a really needed feature, but its a bit anoying. It takes a bunch of time to start games now, even more than it used to. Would liek to see smth done bout it.
would u rather 1 more minute in queue or 20 minutes of wasted time due to an afker

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

this is just taking forever to queue :s

Snush

08-02-2012

hope this helps the AFK problems. Thanks

12345678 ... 13