Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Urgot's lower half

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enrayged

09-11-2010

No one else has noticed the obvious...

In Urgot's lore, it states that he was sliced in half by Garen (pfft... he can slice mr. blubber-belly in half, but struggles against twiggy Yi? O.o) we all know this. HOWEVER read his Judgement - in that peice of lore, it says that he was killed by an arrow to the chest, NOT by getting sliced in half...

Continuity issues... they burn ><

Legendary

Senior Recruiter

09-11-2010

Quote:
Enrayged:
No one else has noticed the obvious...

In Urgot's lore, it states that he was sliced in half by Garen (pfft... he can slice mr. blubber-belly in half, but struggles against twiggy Yi? O.o) we all know this. HOWEVER read his Judgement - in that peice of lore, it says that he was killed by an arrow to the chest, NOT by getting sliced in half...

Continuity issues... they burn ><

It makes perfect sense to me. He got sliced in half, so they gave him mechanical spider legs and he became part of the Noxian government. It's unknown how long he remained in this state until he finally bit the bullet...temporarily.

Boonana

09-11-2010

He was a stage performer. And they said break a leg and he took it seriously.

notDeAdYet

09-11-2010

Quote:
Boonana:
He was a stage performer. And they said break a leg and he took it seriously.

could be, he does have a mean one-two if you see him dance.

Lady Syress

09-11-2010

But why does he have an inch long erect nipple?

Enrayged

09-11-2010

Quote:
Soran:
It makes perfect sense to me. He got sliced in half, so they gave him mechanical spider legs and he became part of the Noxian government. It's unknown how long he remained in this state until he finally bit the bullet...temporarily.

Ehh...

I'm not a biology genius or anything, but I would think that surviving getting sliced in half is pretty difficult.. O.o

At any rate, his lore says that is specifically what finally did him in - his judgement, on the other hand, says an arrow did him in...

Well, Riot? Which is it?

Kah

Recruiter

09-11-2010

Quote:
Enrayged:
Ehh...

I'm not a biology genius or anything, but I would think that surviving getting sliced in half is pretty difficult.. O.o

At any rate, his lore says that is specifically what finally did him in - his judgement, on the other hand, says an arrow did him in...

Well, Riot? Which is it?

Urgot is the Determinator. Also, magic is involved.

Sarpati

09-11-2010

"Prone to diving headlong into enemy battle lines, Urgot sewed chaos throughout the enemy ranks, often sustaining grievous injuries in the process. When his body was unable to weather further abuse, the crippled Urgot was delegated the position of High Executioner of Noxus. By this time, his hands had been ruined and he could barely walk. Scythe-like grafts affixed to his maimed limbs served to carry out his bloody work."

The lore also states that being cut in half by Garen caused his death. His legs were already kinda obsolete, and I assume by "maimed limbs", they meant his arms. Explains his appearance perfectly.

selenvar

09-11-2010

Quote:
Caprice:
Poor Urgot. Doomed to gallop for the rest of his days.

Does he like his new legs?

Have you heard his quotes? he hates everything about himself now..

kinda sad

AlokJuro

09-12-2010

Quote:
PhantomChaos:
Spider Queen is biological. Urgot's legs are mechanical.

So they added bolts and nuggets to the Spider Queens legs....also do have any prove her legs are biological?