Similar heroes...want something different!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seslers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

I think the new heroes including the going to be released Wukong, the hero spells seems so kind of modification of previous hero spells. For example, Leona's shield is similar to that of Sion's with more diameter and strength. One of her powers is similar to that of Jarvan's damacian standard+dragon strike. Wukong's final looks little similar to that of Tryndamere's Spinning slash with some more strength and bounce in it. I think RIOT should come up with champs with different powers like "AREAL STUN", "CHAIN LIGHTNING" and creep-summoning spells similar to that of DOTA's PROPHET or ENIGMA...Line stun similar to that of CRIXALIS or LION etc...
I feel little bored of heroes with similar powers and now it's getting very often. I think it's time to bring in different and interesting champs which are irrespective of tank or dps and which are totally build-reliable...That would make the game more interesting and fun...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keiji Cupcakes

07-20-2011

I completely agree, but this is the lore forum.