Can't launch LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sovereigntyy

08-01-2012

i don't know if anyone else has this problem but this is the first time this has happened to me. the login screen never shows up. i've tried repairing but it always stops at some point. anyone know how to fix this problem? (i've also tried re-installing)

SlickCJL

08-01-2012

The exact same thing happened to me today after dowloading the patch, I even unintalled and reintalled, same thing. It's not just you.

FictionTheHollow

08-01-2012

So guys. The same thing happened with this test patch on the pbe. We found a fix for it.
Go to this folder in your PBE directory: LOLPBE\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0 .142\
- Delete releasemanifest and S_OK
- Go into the deploy folder in that same directory
- In there, delete the lib, logs, META-INF, and mod folders
- Also delete LolClient.exe, LolClient.swf, and locale.properties
- Repatch

Instead of the pbe folder, do it on the riot folder. It should work.

brydriv3

08-02-2012

but i dont found my LOLPBE\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0 .142\ << this folder

FictionTheHollow

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brydriv3 View Post
but i dont found my LOLPBE\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0 .142\ << this folder
Well, Since it isn't the Pbe, it'll be ↓ Then just do the rest of the things listed and it should work.
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.185

mudkipzing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Im using the normal client but I cant use the fix everyone say works because my LoL folder doesnt have a RADS or rads folder.
Someone please help