Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3v3 normal wins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

08-01-2012

basically...

- my normal 3v3 wins were at 1047

- league updated, now those wins, i don't see when i play 3v3, only 5v5....

- why? that is kinda depressing for people like me who have only really played 3v3 now its over in 5v5's which i've played maybe 20 of.

- so i can play my favorite (3v3) and not see all my wins, or switch to 5v5's and see the wins....

- after 2k games working so hard to see those wins after a 3v3 match, i think im done with league, its a great game but its so depressing to know over 2000 games, all to waste. thats about 1000 hours of playtime. sure i have no life, but regardless of whether i have or do not have a life, this has really bummed me out. its a free game they can do what they want, but i won't be spending more money on it.